Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your fate is to be abused and scammed in old age

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
For those who don't rope:

If you have no family you will grow old alone and eventually be abused. Nursing and elderly care are careers which have high rates of psychopathy. It has been widely noted by morticians that bodies that come back from old age homes often have bed sores, rings around their wrists from being tied, and bruises on the oesophagus from being force-fed. You can find videos on youtube of hospice workers letting old people die because they're afraid to perform CPR and potentially face legal consequences.

Even if you stay in your own home and get in-patient care, a nurse will come in and abuse you and steal from you. Salespeople will come to your door while you have dementia and scam you out of money and you will have nobody to protect you. Telemarketers will call you and scam you out of all your pension money and you'll be too senile to stop it. Your final years on earth will just be loneliness, people running scams on you, and nurses abusing you.

For those who don't rope:

If you have no family you will grow old alone and eventually be abused. Nursing and elderly care are careers which have high rates of psychopathy. It has been widely noted by morticians that bodies that come back from old age homes often have bed sores, rings around their wrists from being tied, and bruises on the oesophagus from being force-fed. You can find videos on youtube of hospice workers letting old people die because they're afraid to perform CPR and potentially face legal consequences.

Even if you stay in your own home and get in-patient care, a nurse will come in and abuse you and steal from you. Salespeople will come to your door while you have dementia and scam you out of money and you will have nobody to protect you. Telemarketers will call you and scam you out of all your pension money and you'll be too senile to stop it. Your final years on earth will just be loneliness, people running scams on you, and nurses abusing you.
NO WORRIES I WILL GO ANDREW BERWICK BEFORE TURNING INTO 30YEARS OLD PEDO (IN VIDEO GAME)

then ill just take care of my own self, I need no one. I am doing just fine now.

it's over

then ill just take care of my own self, I need no one. I am doing just fine now.

it's over
after a certain age it becomes impossible. You lose mobility, you piss and shit yourself, every old person needs help eventually

after a certain age it becomes impossible. You lose mobility, you piss and shit yourself, every old person needs help eventually
Then I'll know it is my time to go.

it's over

Big cope. I will have gotten myself euthanized before that.

Yet another reason roping is based. I was brought here against my will, but I can at least salvage whatever control I have by leaving on my own accord as painlessly as possible, especially after being reminded of how much more pitiful I'll be when I can't even stand or think properly. I also don't want to end up like the people who die alone in their room and no one finds out for weeks.

This should be in must read for us incels to be aware of what future will be for us all :bigbrain: :feelsjuice:

Im already in a care home :feelsthink:

My father has started shitting himself. He was in the hospital for a week and I saw a few other elders who literally shat themselves in the hospital and the janitor had to clean their shit up.

Euthanasia needs to become legal globally, at lease for incels.

Agepill surpasses everything. It's the ultimate agonizing pill blackpilled incels need to swallow.

it's over
When you're getting old and you're in this mental state. If your body and brain is that destroyed already, don't you think it's ok to kill yourself?

Our brains will all be eaten by worms at some point, our skulls will become empty after death.

I have experienced it to some point already. Once your body can't cope anymore and you have no other human in your life, your body starts to deteriorate. If you went insane, it's already over, you no longer have control over what you do or even think. You might start to believe in things you never wanted to believe in. If you are close to this state it's like having a terminal illness or being mortally wounded. I think it should be fine according to the bible to kill yourself at that point, once you suffered so much already.

My father has started shitting himself. He was in the hospital for a week and I saw a few other elders who literally shat themselves in the hospital and the janitor had to clean their shit up.

Euthanasia needs to become legal globally, at lease for incels.

Agepill surpasses everything. It's the ultimate agonizing pill blackpilled incels need to swallow.
holy fuck. I will definitely rope before then

This world is rotten

This world is rotten

It's not that rotten.

WIN-20230410-12-47-13-Pro.jpg