Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your family will give you away to the police if they find out you post here.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Especially the females in your family. They already hate you for being a genetic failure, they're just waiting for an excuse to get rid off you. Especially with all this anti-incel and female empowerment bullshit that's going on right now, if they realized you identity with this reality, they wouldn't doubt for a second of calling the cops on you. Don't believe for a second they love you. How could they be? You're ugly after all and women are genetically programmed to hate ugly men.

No shit, any normie would give you away.
Anyway my carer doesn't care what I say no matter how misogynistic or wEiRd. and apart from her I have practically no family at all.
Where do you work wtf I wanna work there if I can say what I want to say

Where do you work wtf I wanna work there if I can say what I want to say
Blue collar jobs usually have more of that unspoken guarantee against not firing workers for posting controversial things as long as it does not attract sufficient media attention.

I hope my family won’t betray me

My family knows I browse here and my sister agree that all women are whores

If my parents or sister found out, they probably wouldn't call the cops.
But they would think I need help.
My family knows I browse here and my sister agree that all women are whores
based. Although all women also say that and try to say they're different

Nah, I showed my mom several Must-read threads from this site and she actually laughed at some of them. Then again, she doesn't know what an incel is.

Yeah no, my dad is based and he pretty much knows I hate women in general, he wouldn't do anything.

Now let's say he makes a cucked move like that (He wouldn't.) police still wouldn't do shit to me because surprise surprise, hate is not a crime.

Nah, I showed my mom several Must-read threads from this site and she actually laughed at some of them. Then again, she doesn't know what an incel is.
Yeah no, my dad is based and he pretty much knows I hate women in general, he wouldn't do anything.

Now let's say he makes a cucked move like that (He wouldn't.) police still wouldn't do shit to me because surprise surprise, hate is not a crime.

Cope I told my female cousin i posted here and she didnt care she said she was an ex femcel

I don't even post anything illegal, the only thing is the embarrassing mannequine photos. The police would laugh me out of the station.

Cope I told my female cousin i posted here and she didnt care
Based.
she said she was an ex femcel
Giphy 1

To be fair she is like 7/10 with big titties but is completely bananas f-in insane. Like completely insane so technically she could be a mentalcel
That doesn't make any sense considering men will fuck anything, especially these days men are desperate as hell.

No. My family doesn't know what an incel is.

To be fair she is like 7/10 with big titties but is completely bananas f-in insane. Like completely insane so technically she could be a mentalcel
She single?

Bullshit, if mom found out she would get so turned on by my posts she would beg me to make her my sex slave. My father would get brutally mogged by me and become my little bitch as well. I would earn my other relatives respect and they would crown me as their new chieftain. Then I would lead them in a war against the other clans to unify our land and later forge an empire. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go talk to my parents right now brb

My fam will sell me to the Canadians for a cool $300cdn. They don't do shit for free.

Bullshit, if mom found out she would get so turned on by my posts she would beg me to make her my sex slave. My father would get brutally mogged by me and become my little bitch as well. I would earn my other relatives respect and they would crown me as their new chieftain. Then I would lead them in a war against the other clans to unify our land and later forge an empire. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna go talk to my parents right now brb
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

My mom was like “you need to get off that site for single guys. That’s really pathetic”

Thirdworldcels don't have to worry in this circumstance, the weak police/authorities likely don't give a shit and if they do, you just hand them the appropriate "paperwork".

Especially the females in your family. They already hate you for being a genetic failure, they're just waiting for an excuse to get rid off you. Especially with all this anti-incel and female empowerment bullshit that's going on right now, if they realized you identity with this reality, they wouldn't doubt for a second of calling the cops on you. Don't believe for a second they love you. How could they be? You're ugly after all and women are genetically programmed to hate ugly men.
Based post
that's why I don't trust any one including my family.

My mother doesn't even know what "incel" means.

And even if she knew, she wouldn't care. She never shows interest in anything I do.

My family would just say “stop posting there you’re not ugly” in which I would reply “cope”.

Nope my family loves me:feelsautistic:

lmao
Source

No one in my family knows what an incel is. They don't follow social media.

Lmao, a sibling literally unintentionally blackpilled me and introduced me to incel forums.

If you even look at a foid as an ugly man, the senile geritol geezer granny greeter at walmart will hand your azz over to the DHS azz suspicious behavior.

What's so bad about posting here.

my father wouldn't, my mother probably wouldn't but she'd probably blab about it cause she can never keep her mouth shut about my business

no they wont, indians are mostly blackpilled. My sisters and mother know this world is gynocentric

Luckily they don't even know what an incel is :feelsokman:

Great, I’d like to LDAR in a Swedish prison and drain on tax-money.

Tbh they would lol and probably the entire family would let me alone and just exile me. Not a fucking bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back