Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Your family will eventually betray you

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
Your family always claims to never let you down until they start blabbering about your private life to complete strangers or other family members.
I would tell them that they shouldn’t because it makes you uncomfortable but that doesn't always work. And parents often act like their children are an extension of themselves so it’s fine. And wonder why kids move out and didn’t tell them anything anymore.

No I don't even have a family

My mom is the only female who has ever shown me love and compassion. I know she’s compelled to biologically, so it’s kind of cold comfort, but I’ll always appreciate her tbh.

You have to have family for them to betray you, you know what I'm saying? :feelsthink:

my family already betrayed me

Eventually? Lol!

For even your kinsfolk, they have dealt treacherously with you; they are in full cry after you; do not believe them, though they speak friendly words to you.

I've already been betrayed by enough people throughout my life, so I hope not.

It's true, they are supportive but also like to mock you behind your back, brutal

The fact that my uncle and aunt know I'm single and thought I was gay means that my parents are obviously gossiping about me behind my back. Why else would they care and how else would they find out that information.

My mom is the only female who has ever shown me love and compassion. I know she’s compelled to biologically, so it’s kind of cold comfort, but I’ll always appreciate her tbh.

They were never on my side to betray me

My family loves me. That will never happen.

Maybe human parents, but not mine

Gg

Yeah, we'll see about that once I get my 2m dollar inheritance.

If you are male having a subhuman face or height, EVERYONE WILL BETRAY YOU.