Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Your family is FORCED to show that they care.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
They have to show that they care because they are scared how society will portray them if they dont. They have to show some levels of compassion because yet again they are scared of how society will portray them. They will rip fathers apart if they dont provide 100% even if they want to have nothing in relation to you. You are just another one of their one night stands.

They are so brainwashed by it. Even if they dont care about you, to some extent they have to show you some "love".

You are not what they wanted you to become, they know you are failure. But they cannot let you go completely in most cases.

They wanted you to be Chad, but you are not.

Answer me this... if you were not related to your family, but knew them as friends. Would they even dare to breathe next to you? That would be too much attention for us human trash.

But if you were Chad and you knew your family as friends per say. Their opinion would be completely different. You would get praised and showerd with love despite not being their son. Because he is what you are not. Chad.

In reality they wouldnt give a flying fuck if they werent so frowned upon by some people who would rip them to bits for not showing some love.

High iq. I've always preached this point of view, but the mommycels pop out and get bitter when you destory their world view of their whore mother, or daddycels who can't accept their dad is a cuck, or that he internally hates his son for being genetic trash.

High iq. I've always preached this point of view, but the mommycels pop out and get bitter when you destory their world view of their whore mother, or daddycels who can't except their dad is a cuck, or that he internally hates his son for being genetic trash.
They hate you because you are not what they wanted you to become. End of.

The "love" that they show you is just there to not have people catch on that they dont give a fuck and virtue signal about it.

They hate you because you are not what they wanted you to become. End of.

The "love" that they show you is just there to not have people catch on that they dont give a fuck and virtue signal about it.
Exactly. It's paradoxically selfish of them to show the fake "love" because of the need for normies to virtue signal and appease to their hive minded-ness, self-centered way of thinking.

They have to show that they care because they are scared how society will portray them if they dont. They have to show some levels of compassion because yet again they are scared of how society will portray them. They will rip fathers apart if they dont provide 100% even if they want to have nothing in relation to you.

You're acting as if society will tear apart any man who doesn't provide for their kids lol. In reality, no one gives a fuck about your family or what your father does. Therefore your post doesn't make sense. I know my parents hate the fact that I'm a failure but to tell me that my parents don't actually love me is pretty dumb.

Family members I have who don't care will only display fake affection while other people are around.

I already know that most of my family members talk shit about me behind my back so i suppose you're right.

honestly most families i observe don't give a shit about their sons

i don't understand this post at all

To see this in effect, look back at your history with your extended family beyond your parents.

Did they stop caring about you as you approached your teens and suddenly weren't automatically cute anymore?

That doesn't happen to Chad and every female in your family. They are cared about and cherished forever. Because they have value, and we do not. Because we're ugly.

And that's why they are the most damaging.

i dont even talk to anyone in my family