Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your Fairy Godfather gave you one wish to choose from, which one would you pick?

Your Fairy Godfather gave you one wish to choose from, which one would you pick?

• Total voters
Mitgoo62

Mitgoo62

Greycel
Choose one:
  • A larger Penis (you get to choose size and girth)
  • Good looks ( the other two is not included)
  • A very wealthy person ( but you keep your present body type)

With 'good looks' and 'a very wealthy person', I'd still not be able to enjoy sex (hence, 'good looks) with my small dick, so I have to choose that.
If you already have that, but not good looks, then you have to choose that, since you cannot enjoy wealth without looks.
If you look good and have a good dick, then finally you are free to choose wealth, the other two are per-requisites to find happiness as a man.
Its a sort of hierarchy of needs.

Volcel if you dont pick good looks. My 6 inch will do and idc about wealth because I coukd get a job ez with good looks.

are you saying if i pick good looks i have a small dick and poor?

Good loking,ı already have a good penis

Choose one:
  • A larger Penis (you get to choose size and girth)
  • Good looks ( the other two is not included)
  • A very wealthy person ( but you keep your present body type)
my family is pretty wealthy and if i look good my penis dont matter that much :feelsautistic:

Good looks hands down...i don't even care for the other two options.

first option is incredibly low IQ. id definitely go with second. looks are fucking everything. surgery can only do so much.

>no "become a conqueror and spread your vicious sandnigger seed across yurop" option

Shit list ngl but i choose money.

I’ll just moneymaxx on these foids, gimme the money