Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Your face is no longer a problem

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Masque latex visage homme liam

Hide your genes. The future is near

there's no mask for your face

View attachment 369021

Hide your genes. The future is near

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Call me when that shit is 100%.

It's not funny.
But It could help you if you wanna use, for example, a video chat I guess.

My problem is not my face as much as it is my height. Can u please give me the mask that lets me grow to 6’7

I said near for a reason

I am so fucking ANGRY I had to be born in this gay ass fucking century literally the most fucking cancer time to be alive. In times past I could just die in some useless fucking war while raping and pillaging everything on my way to the enemy. In the future looks won't even be a problem because plastic surgery will be very advanced and easily available for everyday normie But no. I had to be born now. When looks are literally everything. At a time where your fucking face defines how successful you are in life. FUUUUUUUUCK
My problem is not my face as much as it is my height. Can u please give me the mask that lets me grow to 6’7

Lowkey brag ngl ded srs

Last edited:
There's no problem for mu face

I need a face transplant

volcel post
Not really. I’m 5’5 and my face is below average, yet it is not my main problem. If I was 6’ I would not be here nor would most people.

I'll bet they'll allow this for women but not for men, as if fakeup wasn't enough. Or, they will make ugly men wear it against their will, like these face muzzles we have to currently wear.