Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your face is a key to pussies

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
The better your face the more pussies you can unlock. If you have a great face you have a masterkey to 1000s of pussies. If your face is bad you're forever locked out of all pussies. It's that simple.

Water, but just spreading some Thursday-hydration.

Cope. A chadlite non nt manlet is doomed to inceldom

Wrong.
No face for your height.

A tall man who is ugly can still get a woman because height is the strongest and most important attraction trigger for females (fact).
That's also the reason why 99,9% of women REFUSE to date a man shorter than them no matter how goodlooking his face is.

i would have thought under 5'8

chadlite 5'8 will pull more then ltn 6'4
Pure utter cope. Anything below 5'10 is a littral joke of a man. You would never be a real man below that height

face height nt all equally important

if you are down too bad on either of those 3 its over.

all 3 average = enough to get sex

Pure utter cope. Anything below 5'10 is a littral joke of a man. You would never be a real man below that height
im not below 5'10, and i still dont pull, face is way more important.

ofc being a 5'5 is a knockout, no matter how good you look but you are acting like women dont look at your face

im not below 5'10, and i still dont pull, face is way more important.

ofc being a 5'5 is a knockout, no matter how good you look but you are acting like women dont look at your face
Women do but after 5'10 requirement is met first. It's a basic stepping stone. After that your face starts to matter. Below 5'10 is instant death sentence to dating

Wrong.
As I already said, height is the strongest attraction trigger for females that exists and the only thing that women WON'T compromise on.

If you don't meet their minimum height requirement, you're OUT. No matter how attractive, rich ot NT you are.
But they will compromise if you're tall.
"Well, he's not a model and a bit weird sometimes, but at least he's tall."

Women WILL make compromises and date guys who are tall and meet their height requirement.
But they will NEVER date a guy shorter than them EVER.

Wrong.
As I already said, height is the strongest attraction trigger for females that exists and the only thing that women WON'T compromise on.

If you don't meet their minimum height requirement, you're OUT. No matter how attractive, rich ot NT you are.
But they will compromise if you're tall.
"Well, he's not a model and a bit weird sometimes, but at least he's tall."

Women WILL make compromises and date guys who are tall and meet their height requirement.
But they will NEVER date a guy shorter than them EVER.
There are exceptions to this rule i witnessed myself but In general it's true. Just be tall is law

Women do but after 5'10 requirement is met first. It's a basic stepping stone. After that your face starts to matter. Below 5'10 is instant death sentence to dating
idk, i will just asume you are under 5'10.

if thats the cause ill just believe you, since i have no experience in that regard, i just know with my height, it doesnt matter cause of my face

idk, i will just asume you are under 5'10.

if thats the cause ill just believe you, since i have no experience in that regard, i just know with my height, it doesnt matter cause of my face
I get what you mean. Face matters too. Face and height go hand in hand. A girl won't settle for a 3/10 tall guy when she can have a 6/10 tall guy commit to her. Standards are insane. You have to be perfect in every aspect to stand a chance

I get what you mean. Face matters too. Face and height go hand in hand. A girl won't settle for a 3/10 tall guy when she can have a 6/10 tall guy commit to her. Standards are insane. You have to be perfect in every aspect to stand a chance
its insanity really

Maybe it's true but I've never seen something like that

A chadlite may be non-nt OR manlet, not both
True. A manlet can't be a chadlite in the first place

:yes:

You can't afford to be lacking in any of those aspects.

The better your face the more pussies you can unlock. If you have a great face you have a masterkey to 1000s of pussies. If your face is bad you're forever locked out of all pussies. It's that simple.

water

There's no pussy for my face

You can be skinny like a stick but if you have a male model face, pulling foids will be easy

If you don't meet their minimum height requirement, you're OUT.
same applies to also face and nt

you are probably just short so you feel pain of heightpill most

i personally feel face the most bcz im ugly af but decent height

try to look at things objectively and not from your own position only

Anything below 5'10 is a littral joke of a man. You would never be a real man below that height
That's how FEMOIDS actually think. BRUTAL.

MANLETS HAVE NO ESCAPE.

same applies to also face and nt
No, it doesn't.
You will see plenty of men with ugly faces, or who are dorks, but they will have a girlfriend because they're tall.
You almost never see a man who is shorter than his gf.

Again:
Women will not date below their own height. Period.
If you are short, you already don't have a chance with most women. Most women won't even CONSIDER YOU, no matter what else you have to offer.

But they will consider you if you're tall enough. Women will compromise on face when the guy is tall.

Women even openly admit it.
If you ask them how a potential partner should be: They all answer "tall" and can even define the exact height requirement "at least 6ft, at least taller than me". But they can never define a face requirement, because that's something they will compromise on.

Man I'm so fucking tired of explaining this water is wet shit to delusional tallfags ...

you are probably just short so you feel pain of heightpill most

i personally feel face the most bcz im ugly af but decent height

try to look at things objectively and not from your own position only
Ironic.

Ever notice how basically everybody on planet earth (even women) understands that height is the most important attraction trigger for females except tallfags?
Tallfags are the only ones who are not objectively looking at things, because if they would, they would see that height is biologically the most important attraction trigger for females and that's why you see so many tall men who are ugly af or retards who still can pull a gf.

Women even OPENLY ADMIT that they will NEVER EVER date shorter and tallfag retards like you will STILL say "muh height is not important so much" ... Dude please fuckin cut your legs of, fucking tallfag retard. Tallfags are really the most braindead people on earth, even more retarded than foids.

No, it doesn't.
You will see plenty of men with ugly faces, or who are dorks, but they will have a girlfriend because they're tall.
You almost never see a man who is shorter than his gf.

Again:
Women will not date below their own height. Period.
If you are short, you already don't have a chance with most women. Most women won't even CONSIDER YOU, no matter what else you have to offer.

But they will consider you if you're tall enough. Women will compromise on face when the guy is tall.

Women even openly admit it.
If you ask them how a potential partner should be: They all answer "tall" and can even define the exact height requirement "at least 6ft, at least taller than me". But they can never define a face requirement, because that's something they will compromise on.

Man I'm so fucking tired of explaining this water is wet shit to delusional tallfags ...

Ironic.

Ever notice how basically everybody on planet earth (even women) understands that height is the most important attraction trigger for females except tallfags?
Tallfags are the only ones who are not objectively looking at things, because if they would, they would see that height is biologically the most important attraction trigger for females and that's why you see so many tall men who are ugly af or retards who still can pull a gf.

Women even OPENLY ADMIT that they will NEVER EVER date shorter and tallfag retards like you will STILL say "muh height is not important so much" ... Dude please fuckin cut your legs of, fucking tallfag retard. Tallfags are really the most braindead people on earth, even more retarded than foids.
retard

:reeeeee:

If you ask them how a potential partner should be: They all answer "tall"
I'm 33 years old and I swear to God every single time I heard a foid describe her ideal partner she starts with "tall".
Every single time

I'm 33 years old and I swear to God every single time I heard a foid describe her ideal partner she starts with "tall".
Every single time
I know bro. Everybody knows.
Except delusional tallfags.
And then they call ME a "retard"

@incelerated
@turbocuckcel_7000
@hghcel

look what I get for wasting my time explaining basic blackpill to these morons on here ....
you explained nothing you just vented your frustration for being short, i could do the same but i wont because its pointless. You are dumb as fuck

you explained nothing you just vented your frustration for being short, i could do the same but i wont because its pointless. You are dumb as fuck
Ignored.
Can't be bothered with low IQ vermin like you.
I explained it perfectly well.

Face is the most important.

Ignored.
Can't be bothered with low IQ vermin like you.
I explained it perfectly well.

One last thing, because I just saw this.

If you are tall, clean, muscular and still can't get laid THAT MEANS YOU ARE A FUCKING LOW IQ RETARD, A MORON, INSUFFERABLY RETARDED.
Thanks for proving my point.
Thanks for proving that you're literally too fucking low IQ to even get a gf as a tall, muscular guy.
Retard.
Bye.

Face is the most important.
It's not.
You can have a perfect face and still get rejected by every single foid that is taller than you.
Basic blackpill knowledge.

Cope. A chadlite non nt manlet is doomed to inceldom
Maybe because of the Non-NT. But one of my cousins is only 5'7 - 5'8 (don't exactly know) but still gets some women due to his good social skills (so NT) and pretty looking face. Yes, he doesn't have it easy and it's quite the effort for him, but he had some quite stunning looking girlfriends who were not much shorter than him. So that would make him a normie, I think. One other cousin is also the same height, also a good face and ... actually questionable social skills, but NT, and it usually takes him a year or so to find a relationship and she is often ugly or an awful person or both, but he often does find someone, so I would think he is a LTN.

So I think if you have good face, good social skills and only bad height you can still be a normie. IMHO if you need two out of height, NT, face.

Maybe because of the Non-NT. But one of my cousins is only 5'7 - 5'8 (don't exactly know) but still gets some women due to his good social skills (so NT) and pretty looking face. Yes, he doesn't have it easy and it's quite the effort for him, but he had some quite stunning looking girlfriends who were not much shorter than him. So that would make him a normie, I think. One other cousin is also the same height, also a good face and ... actually questionable social skills, but NT, and it usually takes him a year or so to find a relationship and she is often ugly or an awful person or both, but he often does find someone, so I would think he is a LTN.

So I think if you have good face, good social skills and only bad height you can still be a normie. IMHO if you need two out of height, NT, face.
Face, height, and nt is the holy trinity of blackpill. You can't lack any one of these and expect your smv to remain the same. Being nt is the most important of all i would say

@incelerated
@turbocuckcel_7000
@hghcel

look what I get for wasting my time explaining basic blackpill to these morons on here ....
I don’t know why u even bother? People nowadays are in the incel forums not because they are black pilled but because it’s edgy and they think it’s cool. It started with looksmax now its spilling over here.