Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your experience with religious girls?

TheHumanFactory

TheHumanFactory

Greycel
There is this Jehovah's Witnesses girl that comes to my parent's house sometimes and she is really beautiful. I've been reading the Bible simply so that I can have a longer conversation with her. It makes me happy to talk with someone besides my parents after being a recluse for so many years. Obviously she just wants to convert me but I don't care I enjoy the times I spent with her. She asked me if I wanted a private bible study and I said sure if she was the tutor. I am still waiting for her response.

I don't even believe in Christianity, I just want her company. Maybe I should be honest with her since it hurts me mentally when I lie.

There is this Jehovah's Witnesses girl that comes to my parent's house sometimes and she is really beautiful. I've been reading the Bible simply so that I can have a longer conversation with her. It makes me happy to talk with someone besides my parents after being a recluse for so many years. Obviously she just wants to convert me but I don't care I enjoy the times I spent with her. She asked me if I wanted a private bible study and I said sure if she was the tutor. I am still waiting for her response.

I don't even believe in Christianity, I just want her company. Maybe I should be honest with her and see her response since it hurts me mentally when I lie.
"private class"? really? she asked you?

Indifference, then again I am not that into religion and they just sound very low iq when they start talking about god all of a sudden out of no where. But I don't have much contact with religious foids that much.

I had contact with Mormon female missionaries for a while. They seemed modest and pleasant, way better than the average young female of today.

@StormlitAqua tell us how were the christian girls you have dated, you cuck

They are Chad chasing whores as well, they act like uptight virgin angels meanwhile they are blowing chad in the church bathroom jfl at not giving up on foids as a non chad male

They are sales people. They will like anyone as long as he is buying into their stuff.

They are Chad chasing whores as well, they act like uptight virgin angels meanwhile they are blowing chad in the church bathroom jfl at not giving up on foids as a non chad male

Dont get fooled op, there was time i was into this "christian femcels" thing too. But all of them are just sluts

Obviously he isnt, truecels dont even go outside to socialize anymore after all that negative feedback.
so you are not repulsive or ugly af?

I hate those Jehovah cunts. They used to always knock on my door and it would piss me off to no end. Stop forcing your bullshit religion down my throat. :feelsree:

I said sure if she was the tutor.
chad reply ngl

run exposure theory. try to get as much 1on1 time as possible.
even if things don't work out the experience is worth it.
and don't sign shit bro.

I hate those Jehovah cunts. They used to always knock on my door and it would piss me off to no end. Stop forcing your bullshit religion down my throat. :feelsree:
My ref link is down below guys, make sure to use the code "Jehovahcanlickmyass".
jk no offense

This is how they scam old people. Stay away from Jehovahs.

What a cuck religion is nothing but fairy tales, dont get baited into actually thinking she is attracted to you.

When I was in high school the incel collector who I knew had a stunning 9/10 gf who was deeply religious. She left him for Chad and now he slaves away as a freelance woodworker.

@StormlitAqua tell us how were the christian girls you have dated, you cuck

>you have dated
I have never "dated" a girl, meaning that I've never had a girlfriend. If you are referring to the three failed first dates I've had (all which had no sexual contact, not even hugging, and all that lead to no second dates, including one blocking my phone number), only one was verified Christian (she was a Pastor's daughter). One wasn't Christian and the third I am unsure, but likely not based on demeanor + belief system.

As for the young Christian girls I've met and/or been around, it's definitely a mixed bag. General "christian" girls who are non-denominational (meaning they're baptists) are usually not any better than the average thot. I have had very good experiences with traditional women in the Lutheran churches I've been parts of (and still am). I have also had good experiences with catholic girls, though my experiences with them are very little.

The thing is, as I've stated many times, in terms of female quality, Christian don't mean much. Its when that Christianity is paired with growing up in a patriarchal household with a strong father and a caring mother, in a conservative home with traditional gender values and belief systems. She then takes what she's been brought up with and takes it to heart, and acts motherly in her ways. I know this may seem farfetched for alot of people, but in the midwest USA, they're everywhere.

Muslim girls don't want no dick

Well.. at least not mine

you know religious chads exist right?

>you have dated
I have never "dated" a girl, meaning that I've never had a girlfriend. If you are referring to the three failed first dates I've had (all which had no sexual contact, not even hugging, and all that lead to no second dates, including one blocking my phone number), only one was verified Christian (she was a Pastor's daughter). One wasn't Christian and the third I am unsure, but likely not based on demeanor + belief system.

As for the young Christian girls I've met and/or been around, it's definitely a mixed bag. General "christian" girls who are non-denominational (meaning they're baptists) are usually not any better than the average thot. I have had very good experiences with traditional women in the Lutheran churches I've been parts of (and still am). I have also had good experiences with catholic girls, though my experiences with them are very little.

The thing is, as I've stated many times, in terms of female quality, Christian don't mean much. Its when that Christianity is paired with growing up in a patriarchal household with a strong father and a caring mother, in a conservative home with traditional gender values and belief systems. She then takes what she's been brought up with and takes it to heart, and acts motherly in her ways. I know this may seem farfetched for alot of people, but in the midwest USA, they're everywhere.
take melanotan, do some solarium and LARP as a curry, I'm sure you will ascend. Good luck

take melanotan, do some solarium and LARP as a curry, I'm sure you will ascend. Good luck
SOLARIUM.PNG

:waitwhat:

No girls will even talk to me. How am I supposed to find out their religious beliefs?

They're retarded.

Most "religious" girls I've come across were religious by name only

They're religious when they're around ugly/ethnic men, but regular whores when they're around white men.

Better than regular 'foids in most cases, but they're still lying, cheating whores deep down that are ruled by their emotions like all other women. (On a sidenote, this is why I've always said any modern "hip trendy" bullshit Church that allows female pastors and other leaders in the Church is CUCKED; Christianity and Islam strictly forbid this for the aforementioned reasons). Think of them as being like trained pitbulls; they've been trained not to be whores and to be honest (assuming they actually take the religion seriously anyways) but the wrong influences can force them to become like any other woman overnight just as one wrong move can make a pitbull snap and tear out your jugular.

If it's one of those one who says they are saving themselves for marriage DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SHIT

They only save themselves for marriage when they are talking to you, if it was Chad those grandma looking beige fannies would be pulled down by the BASTARD NAZARENE HIMSELF

Here's the update guys. I waited a week for her response. This morning the JW came and delivered the news. She wasn't with them though, her name is Sarah btw. It was an old lady, she usually accompanies Sarah, and a new middle aged lady. They told me that the higher-ups will choose the tutor and that they will pick a person who has a deep knowledge of the Bible.

When they were done talking I decided to just tell the truth since I don't want to continue the charade anymore. They were shocked to hear it but it is what it is. The old lady asked me if I would still like them to come my parent's house and I said no.

So, there it is the conclusion to the OP.

They are sales people. They will like anyone as long as he is buying into their stuff.
tbh

One day I had to deal with some. I pretended I was very open to discuss about our Lord and saviour Jesus, the Bible and God, as the proud catholic that I am ( actually not ). They politely declined and never came back JFL. :feelsthink:

christianity is old-fashioned and cucked

every religious person have to be muslim and nothing else. All books say it.

I'm from a small (like small by Finnish standards so really small) town where there was a lot of religious girls. Really pleasant and well-mannered, but it was not like I had any chance with them either. Also, lot of the really religious ones (the ones that really believed instead of just being a part to make friends) were really ugly. I think they coped with their external ugliness with faith.

ANAL AND BLOWJOBS DONT COUNT FOR THEM

I'm from a small (like small by Finnish standards so really small) town where there was a lot of religious girls. Really pleasant and well-mannered, but it was not like I had any chance with them either. Also, lot of the really religious ones (the ones that really believed instead of just being a part to make friends) were really ugly. I think they coped with their external ugliness with faith.

Yes, it makes them feel superior to the better looking girls, because they were chosen by God to serve a higher purpose. Same with aged roasties that "discover" their faith past their prime.

She asked me if I wanted a private bible study and I said sure if she was the tutor. I am still waiting for her response.

If she decides to give you the classes herself, you are volcel (though I would also be a bit happy for you). Keep in mind though she will not come alone —- people of opposite genders are discouraged to be alone.
How do I know this? I’m familiar with the JWs. Most can’t date normally so they find other ways to find a partner.
You seem to have high hopes but they are not as wholesome as they seem, there’s a lot of hidden raunch among them.

Meanwhile she is checking her options whether there is any Chad to convert in the area lol. So she can make up her conversion quota for heaven. She is "confused" about your religious background. Tells pastor she doesn't want to see you again. :chad::chad::chad:

I made two goddamn threads already on this, but if you insist:

I met a girl at church and I "befriend" what I thought was something different than the foids and I got led on - then she cuts off all contact with me because I actually had an interest in her.

Pristine white Christian stacys, whom I attended school with, were usually pretty nice superficially. More so than other groups of girls for the most part.

They are all the same

Sluts will be sluts and religion won't save them from their degeneracy. The girls, however, who are truly practicing save themselves for gl men and wouldn't want to be with a 2/10 male.

TBH you should gain her trust, get to know her well, then convince her to fuck/become atheist. Only problem is is that if it goes wrong, they know where you live :feelskek::feelskek: