Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your excuse ?

• Thread starter Nihilistic Lowlife
  • Start date
Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Look Incel if he can why can't you ? :feelsaww:

I’m uglier than him

He's a decent looking guy, he just has dark skin

I've seen the comments on this video. They're calling her stupid for "ruining" her genetics lmao

I’m uglier than him
I admit defeat
Yeah he mog me (But strangely I see on this forum that being curry does not even allow you to participate in the game and even worse if you are darkskin) :feelsaww: but this guy is fat and he maybe have a decent bone structure so XD.

I've seen the comments on this video. They're calling her stupid for "ruining" her genetics lmao
Do you have a link ? i just found this on 4chan :feelsaww:

this. he's not ugly at all, if he just lost some weight he could secure a becky level foid (which isn't that bad). I think Stacy standards are translating into what we believe the average sex haver should look like. We are becoming more shallow than them, because I think average men probably are able to have some casual encounters (based on friends I had), but they are never someone that foids commit to.

THIS IS WHY WE SEE SO MANY "MUH I SEE UGLY LOOKING DUDES WITH GFS" HE'S NOT FUCKING UGLY AND HE'S TALL AS FUCK OGREMAXXED, IT'S NOT THAT HARD

I'm not curry:cryfeels:

Cope. She’s sub 5 but probably could have been inseminated by a white HTN.
Nothing special but she is throwing away her genetics by producing a future me,ber of this forum with that creature.

He's average looking and got bbc halo.

@Zer0/∞ 's looksmatch

Future shitskined version of ER

The baby looks quite white for someone who has a dark-skinned father :feelsaww:

The baby looks quite white for someone who has a dark-skinned father :feelsaww:
:bigbrain: you figured it out.

Her face says it all on what she really thinks about him:

0DF66A40 050B 4839 B725 FD571D961AF7

Attachments

• CD336757-DE68-4FA8-8DB7-FE1714C8BA4F.jpeg
    CD336757-DE68-4FA8-8DB7-FE1714C8BA4F.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 10
He must have an amazing personality

Just Be NT & Lucky

mogs me. i'm high inhib background character. no one gives a shit about me

She's so fucking beautiful. How can that fucker score her??? I need to rape a white women so bad holy shit

Nevermind i found some interesting shit jfl
Stormfrontcel have puted some work :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He looks like a feral creature next to her, and her expression while looking at him just cements that lmao.

Ears and skin color aside he’s pretty decent looking. If he was white and lost weight he’d be a HTN, so, nothing surprising to see here.