Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your dreams might not come true

• Thread starter Deleted member 35511
  • Start date
Deleted member 35511

Deleted member 35511

Self-banned
-
When your young, you have many prospects for your future. You want to pursue a certain job, find your true love, meet new people and befriend them, etc.

The one thing no one tells you when your young is that all those thing you want to achieve in your life aren't guarantees, and what's more, that you may have been born into a position in life were all those things you desire can never be attained by you because of various factors you can't possibly control(looks, wealth, height, IQ, etc.).

Of you're someone who has hopes and dreams for your future, take into consideration the reality of who you are and what you're realistically capable of, so that you won't aspire for something great, only to realize that you were never destined for the things you yearned for so dearly.

As an incel our dreams will never come true no matter the hard work. Good post though.

817c9fe1dc6746360bd41a5635545d2f 1

I aspire to commit suicide. You're right though. If the cards are stacked against you, there is jack shit you can do.

I aspire to commit suicide. You're right though. If the cards are stacked against you, there is jack shit you can do.
If that's what you aspire to do, then I hope you achieve your goal of suicide.

All my hopes and dreams for my future died. You don't quite get the gravitt of it until you are 25+

The way I see it, your whole life has already been decided, from before you where even born. Therefore, there is no point in worrying about any of these things. You have one and one future only and are hopeless to change it, as good or as shitty as it may be.

"might" Implying there's a chance I could live in a fantasy land where I can fly, drown but not die, ect