Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill your daily reminder: women hate when ugly men hit on them

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
So I was lurking on the local interwebs and saw this print of a foid speaking the truth, let me translate for you guys:

103950017_587934028536185_2782332812787398490_n.jpg

"Girls, help me please. Am I ugly? Be honest. Cuz look, so many uggos giving me likes on every dating app I try, jeezz! I know looks are not everything, but damn they're TOO UGLY. I'm starting to believe I must be TOO UGLY as well"

tl;dr = water is wet. Good morning, I hate women :feelsYall:

"Yes. Yes you are ugly, gurl. You need to get with one of those ugly guys. That's your looksmatch, gurl."

A woman's looksmatch is her worst nightmare

I've said it many times before, the best way to lower foid's self esteem and hypergamy is for sub4 men to approach them and hit on them.

Don't even need to mention the actions. They hate ugly men. PERIOD.

Sub 6.5/10 is ugly to them. Only jestermaxx,statusmaxx top tier normies and up should try to approach foids .

Females' simple minds can only handle basic concepts: hot=good, ugly=bad.
Unattractive men who "put themselves out there", hit on girls and act confident are confusing and distract them from pursuing Chad's semen. That's why they hate them. They'd rather see all ugly men opt out of the dating market altogether

Last edited:
I've said it many times before, the best way to lower foid's self esteem and hypergamy is for sub4 men to approach them and hit on them.
I'd do it if I wasn't scared of being recorded on a video or accused of rape

Females' simple minds can only handle basic concepts: hot=good, ugly=bad.
Unattractive men who "put themselves out there", hit on girls and act confident are confusing and distract them from pursuing Chad's semen. That's why they hate them. They'd rather see all ugly men opt out of the dating market altogether

look at those two subhuman tier foids talking, this is ragefuel

Does this annoy them this much? Maybe we should all start approaching a ton just to lower their self esteem

A woman's looksmatch is her worst nightmare
Women hate equality. The whole concept is just a means of stepping on the backs of betas and cucks in order to ascend to Chad.

I'd do it if I wasn't scared of being recorded on a video or accused of rape
That almost never happens. It's just the cucked media fearmongering sub4's to prevent them from approaching.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back