Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Your daily juggernaut law proof

looksmatch theory confirmed

People like that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce ngl

Oh man. That is unsettling.

Additional ragefuel in comments tbh

So kids face is mainly mother's face?

People like that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce ngl
I don´t want to bully or anything like that but seriously this is beyond cruel to put another human being in this world in the first place is bad enough as it is but to put a child into this world while knowing the defect can be carried on.

Imagine if the child was born a male his life would be over but the parents are too blind to see what is going on here, the only reason the mother found a man is because her husband was rejected by every other woman and had to set the bar this low.

Kill me. She can get laid and reproduce and i'm forced to be alone? Fuck this world.

Shit like this is why I support antinatalism

If that kid was born male he would definitely become an incels.co poster, but sadly it will just end up as another hole for a sub8 "looksmatch"

Volcel, but I wouldnt this loli

Women can't be incels. It doesn't matter how ugly she is, there will always be a man who's willing to stick his dick between her legs.

that daughter has more smv than all of us