Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your curry gf insists on dressing like this while going out. What do you do? How do you punish her?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Bhumi pednekars me

Call her a whore and beat her, then sex her immediately after, while her tears are still flowing. She will be so wet she will be my bitch for life.

i would punish her with deep, harsh, butthole penis penetrations and then allow her to go out like she wants as a reward for serving her daddy so well. the combination of negative and positive reinforcement will make her a good girl

I would beat her with a stick then ask her to go in the kitchen and make me some curry

Call her a whore and beat her, then sex her immediately after, while her tears are still flowing. She will be so wet she will be my bitch for life.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Crypto Be You GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Stuff my micropeen into her mouth to shut her up.

I'd put this bitch in cage and feed her her food from a bowl. If she misbehaves I'd whip her, starve her and stab her to allow blood letting before patching her up. I'd make her regret she was ever born in video game

I'd put this bitch in cage and feed her her food from a bowl. If she misbehaves I'd whip her, starve her and stab her to allow blood letting before patching her up. I'd make her regret she was ever born in video game