Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your country was attacked, what are your actions in this case?

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Generalfeldmarschall
I would just go to a remote village and not leave the house to wait for how it would end.

@Castaway @cinderogre
@DarkStar @Yunez.Belgrade
@Freixel @Fevet @NeverGetUp36
@NiggerSlayer @Sloth.Belgrade
@Stupid Clown @VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ubermenschvirtues
@PersonalityChad
@comradespiderman29
@Freixel @ArcticAngel

Bitch out and lay low somewhere safer

I'd try to stay away from conflict

I haven't thought about this tbh.

Not sure what I'd do unless I was actually placed in this situation

I would surrender to the enemy.

I would be sent to die quickly as they will close the borders for men.

I would surrender to the enemy.
They'll kill you and rape your parents, better to bitch out and lay low in some secluded town somewhere on the outskirts of the country mang

Nothing worth fighting for. I will dodge it

I'm gonna go physically as far away as possible from the conflict and hide in some half-abandoned village or some shit, rent a house there and make sure my presence can't be spotted from the outside by keeping the lights off, closing all the window blinds, and preferably I'd have a small place to hide like hidden space behind a closet, a small hidden cellar, in case of a break in, to defend myself from the army recruiters that would probably be walking around the village looking for men to send straight to the battlefield.

Now that I think of it I'm not sure what would be safer in that case, hiding in a city or in a village. When in a state of actual war police probably have all the rights to just break in people's houses so I think a distant village is safer, worst case scenario you have a way out unless they completely surrounded the area

Help the enemy kill off the normies for promise of better women and lives

Burgerlandcel

In villages and small towns people know each other well so they will spot someone they don't know and report to the government

I'm gonna go physically as far away as possible from the conflict and hide in some half-abandoned village or some shit, rent a house there and make sure my presence can't be spotted from the outside by keeping the lights off, closing all the window blinds, and preferably I'd have a small place to hide like hidden space behind a closet, a small hidden cellar, in case of a break in, to defend myself from the army recruiters that would probably be walking around the village looking for men to send straight to the battlefield.

Now that I think of it I'm not sure what would be safer in that case, hiding in a city or in a village. When in a state of actual war police probably have all the rights to just break in people's houses so I think a distant village is safer, worst case scenario you have a way out unless they completely surrounded the area
Brocel I'm is literally I was also hiding from mobilization. In a remote village where less than a thousand people live, he did not leave home, ate a supply of pasta and stew.

Have a good laugh about it

In villages and small towns people know each other well so they will spot someone they don't know and report to the government
Yeah I'm aware, some neighbour babushka would sell my ass the second these niggas came in asking around looking for some cannon fodder. That's why I said I'd do everything in my power to make the house look empty. Including not leaving it

But if you have a supply of food, you can curtain the windows and not leave there. It will be easier to find you in the city because of the cameras and the presence of police officers in the city.

rape women under the pretext of helping them

It will be easier to find you in the city because of the cameras and the presence of police officers in the city.
not every city has cameras capable of facial recognition. If you live with family members and don't go outside i think you are fine, especially if it's not the place you registered. It's easier to mobilze Oofy Doofies on the streets or work places than search for some incel who's hiding.

Yeah I'm aware, some neighbour babushka would sell my ass the second these niggas came in asking around looking for some cannon fodder. That's why I said I'd do everything in my power to make the house look empty. Including not leaving it
Best draft dodgers probably live in Donetsk. You have to be very lucky and sneaky to dodge it there especially in 2022.

not every city has cameras capable of facial recognition. If you live with family members and don't go outside i think you are fine, especially if it's not the place you registered. It's easier to mobilze Oofy Doofies on the streets or work places than search for some incel who's hiding.
True, but again, in every major city there are many police and other law enforcement agencies that will be engaged in your search. I hardly think they will go to the village, where the majority of the population are elderly pensioners anyway.

Best draft dodgers probably live in Donetsk. You have to be very lucky and sneaky to dodge it there especially in 2022.
Yes, mobilization in Donbas began in February 2022, but it reached Russia only in September. Hahahaha

Brocel I'm is literally I was also hiding from mobilization. In a remote village where less than a thousand people live, he did not leave home, ate a supply of pasta and stew.
So did he avoid the draft eventually, is he ok now? I was planning on doing exactly all these things when the war started, but the draft passed me by, nobody was looking for my draft-aged ass, I lucked out.
I guess living closer to the capital helps cause these higher income people would be enraged and could start something so they didn't bother them and mostly just grabbed poor villagers from glubinkas who had no one to stand up for them and not much to lose

So did he avoid the draft eventually, is he ok now? I was planning on doing exactly all these things when the war started, but the draft passed me by, nobody was looking for my draft-aged ass, I lucked out.
I guess living closer to the capital helps cause these higher income people would be enraged and could start something so they didn't bother them and mostly just grabbed poor villagers from glubinkas who had no one to stand up for them and not much to lose
Yes, no one will touch Moscow because the calm state of the capital is enough to control Russia. I was lucky that I was still a full-time student at the university, although I know of cases when even students were given summonses to mobilize

Pretty bad, better to stay away from the government radar, like you don't exist
Yes, but I waited out this acute moment anyway. I wonder how many of these 300 thousand mobics remained alive during these two years of war?

Yes, no one will touch Moscow because the calm state of the capital is enough to control Russia. I was lucky that I was still a full-time student at the university, although I know of cases when even students were given summonses to mobilize
Yeah we def had some famous cases of students or handicapped/chronically ill fathers of 5 getting mobilized. I recently heard the news though that nobody ever got real jail time for avoiding the draft yet, despite the panic and the scary new laws for draft avoiders. I have a couple lawyer friends and they all say they haven't heard of such cases either

Yeah we def had some famous cases of students or handicapped/chronically ill fathers of 5 getting mobilized. I recently heard the news though that nobody ever got real jail time for avoiding the draft yet, despite the panic and the scary new laws for draft avoiders. I have a couple lawyer friends and they all say they haven't heard of such cases either
Yes, it seems that even plans were given for each region how much to mobilize, with the condition of how strong the chance of protests in a particular region is, like the less chance of a protest, the more you can mobilize.

the calm state of the capital is enough to control Russia
This is very funny though. Assuming we lost about 300.000 of males, that's a whole fucking lot of families (hundreds of thousands, just really let that sink in for a second) that lost their brother/father/son/uncle, yet nobody rebels and everything's calm as if nothing ever happened :dafuckfeels:
As long as the capital is calm as you said. Glubinka people are apathetic as fuck

This is very funny though. Assuming we lost about 300.000 of males, that's a whole fucking lot of families (hundreds of thousands, just really let that sink in for a second) that lost their brother/father/son/uncle, yet nobody rebels and everything's calm as if nothing ever happened :dafuckfeels:
As long as the capital is calm as you said. Glubinka people are apathetic as fuck
It makes sense. Even if some province or region hypothetically rebelled, the federal center, that is, the capital of Russia, Moscow, would send troops to suppress the uprising. All revolutions take place in capitals. The French Revolution took place in Paris, the Russian February and October revolutions took place in St. Petersburg.

I'm Indian American and old enough to remember 9/11. All the rednecks were quick to line up for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Now they are dead, crippled, or with ptsd, and the jews have trillions more dollars. Well deserved.

I will never fight for America and its degeneracy.

It makes sense. Even if some province or region hypothetically rebelled, the federal center, that is, the capital of Russia, Moscow, would send troops to suppress the uprising. All revolutions take place in capitals. The French Revolution took place in Paris, the Russian February and October revolutions took place in St. Petersburg.
At first I thought poor people would be first to rebel cause of getting fed up, having their men taken away on top of living in poor conditions their whole life. Turns out they're ok with that, they don't really know any better, apparently.
You ever saw these 1420's YT videos with this dude talking politics to passerby rural villagers? Very eye opening tbh. They seem to barely have any consciousness and have room temperature IQ's on top of being very submissive to their lords

So apparently for revolution to come about you have to upset the higher income upper classes from the capital of the country first. They're more pro-active, way less apathetic and the sudden drop in life quality would really enrage them enough to do something, would it?

I'm Indian American and old enough to remember 9/11. All the rednecks were quick to line up for the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Now they are dead, crippled, or with ptsd, and the jews have trillions more dollars. Well deserved.

I will never fight for America and its degeneracy.
Yes, in fact, being a disabled veteran of the wars - sucks, because the government used you as a condom and threw you out after you were used to shit existence on some kind of small pension.

I'm gonna try to hide somewhere safer of course, naturally

@Castaway @cinderogre
@DarkStar @Yunez.Belgrade
@Freixel @Fevet @NeverGetUp36
@NiggerSlayer @Sloth.Belgrade
@Stupid Clown @VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit @Ubermenschvirtues
@PersonalityChad
@comradespiderman29
@Freixel @ArcticAngel
My new username is NeverGetUp.Belgrade, now I'm one of (((them)))

I'm gonna try to hide somewhere safer of course, naturally
I JFLed at you saying "naturally" and then right below your post is @Ubermenschvirtues with his Goatis pfp :feelskek:

At first I thought poor people would be first to rebel cause of getting fed up, having their men taken away on top of living in poor conditions their whole life. Turns out they're ok with that, they don't really know any better, apparently.
You ever saw these 1420's YT videos with this dude talking politics to passerby rural villagers? Very eye opening tbh. They seem to barely have any consciousness and have room temperature IQ's on top of being very submissive to their lords

So apparently for revolution to come about you have to upset the higher income upper classes from the capital of the country first. They're more pro-active, way less apathetic and the sudden drop in life quality would really enrage them enough to do something, would it?
Yes, in fact, workers and peasants never lead revolutions, this is always done by the counter elite in the form of the intelligentsia, which cannot take the place of the elite and therefore wants to forcibly throw out the old and elite and become the elite itself. Lenin was literally a highly educated intellectual and intellectual, the same thing with the French Revolution, Robespierre and other leaders of the revolution were highly educated intellectuals.

I JFLed at you saying "naturally" and then right below your post is @Ubermenschvirtues with his Goatis pfp :feelskek:
Sv3rige irrefutable sigma

They'll kill you and rape your parents, better to bitch out and lay low in some secluded town somewhere on the outskirts of the country mang
You're right, i should join them in the invasion instead of just surrendering.

Live in the woods

Just keep living my life as normal.

I live in burgerland but I'm an immigrant not a citizen

If it was my home country I'd fight, I would strap bombs to my body and go kamikaze, i would go jihad and take out enemies and make it to incelhalla

if it was burgerland then I'd probably hide or help the enemy (in CounterStrike)