Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your copes suck

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's many incels out there that don't even know they are incel. Sure, they might be slightly bluepilled, but they don't really care.

Why? Cause they have good copes. Idk, maybe they have money, maybe they're just very interested in something. But there's dudes out there who aren't as miserable as us who are still incels.

I'm not saying they're not miserable at all. But obviously, us who post in incel communities are quite bitter about inceldom. I wish I had a good enough cope to take my mind off it completely.

Anime and metal are top tier copes tbh, even normies are starting to get into the former, dunno about the latter.

Cope is dope.

their c0pe is that they ignore reality. sry m8 can't go back now.

I think after a point copes won't work anymore

I wish that I was into video games the same extent that they are

I used to have good copes, but there's no cope powerful enough past a certain point in life.

One of my copes is justly post on incels.is.

my copes used to be video games before the feminists took over the entire gaming division.

Copes work till you find out the truth. Either that or till you develop visible mental problems

When they realize they have wasted entire life gaming while chads and Stacy were out partying. They will rope in a second