Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your competition on tinder

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
etbhw8omhi761.jpg

Just get a tinder bro :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

jfl looks like modeling stock images
>inb4 coping hard

I fucking hate London. I was mogged from the get go the moment I stepped on the train platform.

And then you have morons here attacking anyone who isnt deformed. How are we supposed to compete against this JFL....

Why do all of them look like Chadfish accounts created by .co users jfl

6'0+, gymcelled, DOM-face, NW0 + 2.5 fitzpatrick phenotype and clear skin or death
some Polish foids require 6'3+ now :feelskek: despite the average Pole being like 5'10

sub 8 deniers, thoughts?

And then you have morons here attacking anyone who isnt deformed. How are we supposed to compete against this JFL....
they want you to accept being beta buck cucks

Pass me the rope

I don't look human in comparison. I look like the spawn of an underground goblin race compared to them

some Polish foids require 6'3+ now :feelskek: despite the average Pole being like 5'10
I doubt the average Polish guy is that tall. Slavs are midgets. I know a Polish guy and he's 5'5".

London and the UK is a fucking joke. Never seen more pickier girls in my life even though they look like horseshit.

Thank good I was not born there.
I doubt the average Polish guy is that tall. Slavs are midgets. I know a Polish guy and he's 5'5".
Slavs are as tall as germanic people. Balkanslavs are on average over 6ft

c2087cdeab93149db5e6abe2056d34b9.png

Mog of the century

Imagine competing as a sub 8 male in 2020:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Not just tinder but real life.

Gonna go back to chadfishing tbh

I don't look human in comparison. I look like the spawn of an underground goblin race compared to them
Same :feelsrope:. It's truly fucking over. Not a single chance was ever present

Slavs are as tall as germanic people. Balkanslavs are on average over 6ft
No they're not.

Only some balkan slavs (Southeastern Europeans) can compete with Germanic-Celtic people in terms of height. The majority of Russians, Poles, Ukrainians etc. can't, which reflects in their average height statistics.

Btw. TheNEET was right, Poles are the tallest slavs on average (excluding the balkan region of course) and the men are usually around 5'10". It surprised me initially because 5'10" is a pretty average height, most slavs are shorter than that. Maybe it's because of their Germanic and Celtic components. After all, they took like half of Germany after WW2 and those Germans who weren't driven off still probably live among them.

Last edited:
No they're not.

Only some balkan slavs (Southeastern Europeans) can compete with Germanic-Celtic people in terms of height. The majority of Russians, Poles, Ukrainians etc. can't, which reflects in their average height statistics.

Btw. TheNEET was right, Poles are the tallest slavs on average (excluding the balkan region of course) and the men are usually around 5'10". It surprised me initially because 5'10" is a pretty average height, most slavs are shorter than that. Maybe it's because of their Germanic and Celtic components. After all, they took like half of Germany after WW2 and those Germans who weren't driven off still probably live among them.

Ya you are right. I guess that is why Slav guys try this sad thugmaxxing selling weed or something.

before the age of apps and online dating, your competiton was probably just 1 other dude she knew.

now your competing with all the chads and men in your town + beyond

The fact that you view relationships as a competition is the reason you are an incel :soy:

That's why you have to be upper tier normie to even match with a few landwhales.

before the age of apps and online dating, your competiton was probably just 1 other dude she knew.

In a nutshell this is the whole problem

She matched with a low tier curry so I guess it is just personality and it's not over. Or wait... do you think it's the white guy with a massive jaw?

That's why women all love big cities. They want to be in the biggest harems.

I'd never ever even during teenage years entertained the thought of online dating. If women consistently gave me looks of disgust in real life wtf would make me think online would be any different.