Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Your chin, teeths and jaws dont matter inkel

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
Brutal
FOIDS can't even be respectful when they're being PAID to be pleasant. Hand me the rope

No piece for the ugly

Did you guys watch the video ? He’s not ugly, he’s a Tyrone jr.

Looks perfectly fine to me. Maybe your are confusing him with his mother, she’s ugly af.
Co 1

Co

Sorry not that bad. You must be chad if you thing that guys is ugly.
Bad enough to be called ugly, he isnt hideous but his lower third breaks him.

Black women are also fucking brutal.

I'm way uglier than that guy, if he's getting mocked like that, soon we truecels won't be able to leave home without some normie laughing at us and calling us names. Lookism is increasing.

I'm way uglier than that guy, if he's getting mocked like that, soon we truecels won't be able to leave home without some normie laughing at us and calling us names. Lookism is increasing.
Brutal tbh

This dude mogs atleast 70% of the forum and he has to deal with incel treatment.

This 'Lil Ugly Dude' should file a lawsuit.

The problem with a case like this is that the employee in question gets fired...from a shitty minimum wage job she can easily find a replacement for.

These normies deserve to be named and shamed.

Yeah he's not even ugly. Wtf. Sad. Even more sad how it was probably an average woman (his lookmatch) that did this. Hot girls normally don't care.

he's not ugly lol, his lower third aint great but he's not ugly. I mean Michael B Jordan has a shity lower third and side profile and is still attractive - he's not an uber chad but still decent.

He literally mogs most of the people here outside of the fakecels.

:feelsrope: poor kid just wanted to get food and he cant even do that safely.

he's not ugly tbh

hope this bitch gets fired

Lots of cucks in the comments using the "it was just a prank bro" excuse to defend the foid.

But if an incel called a female customer an ugly little girl then these guys would be chimping out.

He ain't even ugly yo

Weird that they didn't call him a nigger.
He doesn't look little or ugly either, which makes me suspicious of this story.

Unrelated but I went to Panera Bread a few years back and the receipt said "POS" on it.
I thought they were calling me a "piece of shit," but it turns out it means "point of sale."

Weird that they didn't call him a nigger.
He doesn't look little or ugly either, which makes me suspicious of this story.

Unrelated but I went to Panera Bread a few years back and the receipt said "POS" on it.
I thought they were calling me a "piece of shit," but it turns out it means "point of sale."
lol

Being ugly affects ALL SIDES of life, not just dating