Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your brain is forcing you to fall in love with a sentient being that actually wants you dead

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
A lot of posters here are dumbfounded as to how anyone could be a betabuxx, soyboy, or use normie NPC logic all the time. Im not defending the betabuxx soyboy or normie behaviour but theres a reason why some of these men go full on cuckery and go down that path. Being blackpilled is as close to acknowledging the brutal truth as a sentient person can get, but are we free of the things we constantly bitch about? We still obsess over the physically beautiful, and the instinct to reproduce which none of us chose to have. Even when we spend each day consciously aware of the blackpill, we STILL wanna cope and develop a relationship. Can't really be surprised by some fuckwit dancing to his biological imperative after that, right?

Reminder: women HATE ugly, short, useless men. They TOLERATE tall,, hot men. It's fucking comedy that we still find ways to want to love them. You wouldn't pursue friendship from a dude who pulled a knife on you in an alley, you wouldn't keep driving a car with four blown out tires, yet when a woman laughs in your face at your heartfelt attempt to win her affection, you let her rob you of sleep and mental energy.

In short, by virtue of being born male, you are a robot programmed to worship women and attach every bit of your meaning to their brainless, casual, and childish value judgments of you, all for the purpose of... wait for it, this is the best part.... making sure the species survives. Living for the purpose of living. No meaning to it, no intelligent cause, just indifferent evolutionary pressures. Are you as motivated to get out of bed tomorrow as I am?

Ldar time i guess

High IQ.
I know sweets and booze are bad for me and trying to kill me but I still can't help indulging. I imagine a non-hideous foid could turn me into her slave if she wanted to. Happily, none of them want to, so I'm free. Hooray...

Humans (even blackpillers) are gynocentric to the core. The question is, how much?

High quality post

1028.jpg

No Chad avatars. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also please behave better and Respect Wahman ™.

Seriously though once you realize all this you go past the point of wanting love or relationships. That's when you start going into MGTOW territory because you realize the only thing you can get of value from a woman is a bit of company periodically to feed you biological urge and sex.

Everything else is a scam for men that will not pay off in the long run. Different story if you want kids though. Then you still truly need the baby factories.

1028.jpg

No Chad avatars. :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Also please behave better and Respect Wahman ™.

Seriously though once you realize all this you go past the point of wanting love or relationships. That's when you start going into MGTOW territory because you realize the only thing you can get of value from a woman is a bit of company periodically to feed you biological urge and sex.

Everything else is a scam for men that will not pay off in the long run. Different story if you want kids though. Then you still truly need the baby factories.
Thats not a chad avatar. That's a soylent cuck male avatar

High IQ post tbh

They TOLERATE tall,, hot men.

Cope.

They worship Chad like he's God.

The hierarchy is like this:
>they hate incels
>they tolerate betabuxmaxxed normies
>they worship Chads

Cope.

>they hate incels
>they worship Chads

This hurts. but the truth hurts.BURN IT ALL DOWN RN :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Cope.

>they hate incels
>they worship Chads
They eventually bitch and nag Chad.

One cope affording to truecels is that we'll never be betabuxx material, and thus never be divorce raped.

Cool thing about being a mentalcel and a truecel is I'll never be seen as a betabux option. It's pump and dump only when I SEAmax...

A lot of posters here are dumbfounded as to how anyone could be a betabuxx, soyboy, or use normie NPC logic all the time. Im not defending the betabuxx soyboy or normie behaviour but theres a reason why some of these men go full on cuckery and go down that path. Being blackpilled is as close to acknowledging the brutal truth as a sentient person can get, but are we free of the things we constantly bitch about? We still obsess over the physically beautiful, and the instinct to reproduce which none of us chose to have. Even when we spend each day consciously aware of the blackpill, we STILL wanna cope and develop a relationship. Can't really be surprised by some fuckwit dancing to his biological imperative after that, right?

Reminder: women HATE ugly, short, useless men. They TOLERATE tall,, hot men. It's fucking comedy that we still find ways to want to love them. You wouldn't pursue friendship from a dude who pulled a knife on you in an alley, you wouldn't keep driving a car with four blown out tires, yet when a woman laughs in your face at your heartfelt attempt to win her affection, you let her rob you of sleep and mental energy.

In short, by virtue of being born male, you are a robot programmed to worship women and attach every bit of your meaning to their brainless, casual, and childish value judgments of you, all for the purpose of... wait for it, this is the best part.... making sure the species survives. Living for the purpose of living. No meaning to it, no intelligent cause, just indifferent evolutionary pressures. Are you as motivated to get out of bed tomorrow as I am?

Ldar time i guess

strong post

it's true, our brains fucking hate us and want us to worship and enemy who pretty much wants us dead