Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average woman in 2020

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
>hair color alternates between normal (brown, blonde, black) to some ridiculous fucking color (pink, purple, green) every few months

>has a nose piercing or some form of neck or stomach tattoo of some dumb fucking “exotic” animal like an eagle claiming it’s their “spiritual” or “power” animal

>refuses to believe in god or organized religion but at the same time bases life decisions and partners on their zodiac sign because “astrology has supernatural kinetic energy that affects everything”

>has poor mindless simps that keep her company in between chads for social support and comfort after being pumped and dumped. Gives her orbiters a tiny taste of a chance at a romantic relationship with them just to keep them on their leash

>writes dumb shit like “buy me food and I’ll love you forever” on their Tinder profiles to seem quirky and cute to gl guys but for lower tier men she is a cold bitch

>Tells men who have beautiful talents like writing and drawing but are unfortunately ugly to “develop more interesting hobbies” in the meantime her conversations can never expand outside of coach purses and expensive dinner dates and is just interested in whatever their boyfriends are

>enjoys reading and appreciating all of the talents and skills of recently mentioned lonely males and actually connects better with them and manages to have deeper conversations with them but in the end still bangs some 6 foot pretty boy who she actually has nothing in common with so she creates the best of both worlds; be entertained by ugly talented men and fuck bland, hot men at the same time

>there’s a shit ton more but I would be here for hours if I kept going

How did the hair dying thing and hipster shit start?

I don't consider those human

meme gender
women are fucking garbage
why else do you think ancient societies kept women on a leash

How did the hair dying thing and hipster shit start?
Girls in their 20s today grew up watching niki Minaj and Lady Gaga music videos and saw their stupid fucking hair colors and thought “I should have my hair like that to!”.

enjoys reading and appreciating all of the talents and skills of recently mentioned lonely males and actually connects better with them and manages to have deeper conversations with them
Good post but this part is bullshit

Girls in their 20s today grew up watching niki Minaj and Lady Gaga music videos and saw their stupid fucking hair colors and thought “I should have my hair like that to!”.
It's weird how companies like YouTube and the companies that advertise on there are giga-virtue-signallers but they don't mind ppl like Minaj saying fucked up stuff and being half naked

All true except the first 2. Most foids don't actually accessorize so flamboyantly. That's a meme.

Good post but this part is bullshit
Isn’t it the case that these cunts love the work of authors like George R.R Martin but would never touch men like that with a ten foot pole?

Isn’t it the case that these cunts love the work of authors like George R.R Martin but would never touch men like that with a ten foot pole?
They pretend to for attention
women never appreciate anything for the sake of itself like men do. they should be fucking exterminated

>hair color alternates between normal (brown, blonde, black) to some ridiculous fucking color (pink, purple, green) every few months
It depends on how the hair gets colored. Like if it looks okay, I might be fine with the stupid neon colors if it doesn't look horrible.

>has a nose piercing or some form of neck or stomach tattoo of some dumb fucking “exotic” animal like an eagle claiming it’s their “spiritual” or “power” animal
This I'm not going for as I don't like piercings. Especially nose and tongue piercings. I also don't like girls with tattoos.

>refuses to believe in god or organized religion but at the same time bases life decisions and partners on their zodiac sign because “astrology has supernatural kinetic energy that affects everything”
I've had a crush on an atheist girl before so I might be fine with this. As long as she doesn't try to stop me from at least teaching my beliefs on my child and then the child can depend on what he believes in or not. We are talking about girls we have choices on in dating and marriage right?

>has poor mindless simps that keep her company in between chads for social support and comfort after being pumped and dumped. Gives her orbiters a tiny taste of a chance at a romantic relationship with them just to keep them on their leash
That's 2010 and up.

>writes dumb shit like “buy me food and I’ll love you forever” on their Tinder profiles to seem quirky and cute to gl guys but for lower tier men she is a cold bitch
Never been to Tinder so I can't relate to this.

>Tells men who have beautiful talents like writing and drawing but are unfortunately ugly to “develop more interesting hobbies” in the meantime her conversations can never expand outside of coach purses and expensive dinner dates and is just interested in whatever their boyfriends are
Girls weren't always like this? This sounds like a trait girls always had.

>enjoys reading and appreciating all of the talents and skills of recently mentioned lonely males and actually connects better with them and manages to have deeper conversations with them but in the end still bangs some 6 foot pretty boy who she actually has nothing in common with so she creates the best of both worlds; be entertained by ugly talented men and fuck bland, hot men at the same time
I've seen this since I was a kid as well. It doesn't sound new.

>there’s a shit ton more but I would be here for hours if I kept going
You have something better to do?

meme gender
women are fucking garbage
why else do you think ancient societies kept women on a leash
The power of those rancid holes is such that over time it whipped cucks and white knight hordes into giving the females not only equality but superiority.

The power of those rancid holes is such that over time it whipped cucks and white knight hordes into giving the females not only equality but superiority.
:blackpill: :yes:

Can't wait for real life anime waifubots to come out so they can show these roasties how colored hair is meant to be done...

They already are like this, but the next year will be worst for sure

In the future foids will stop shaving and wearing period pads because “it’s natural”

>has a dog and basically worships it ( dogs are superior to people im so quirky and unique)

This is fuckiny disgusting just to think about. I want humanity to fucking end.

we live in a meme

And that's a good thing! :soy:

> Gets gangbanged by black men with 13 inch cocks when she is not with a Chad.

I don't consider those human
1D21650F 4EC6 4182 8382 A1538B095011