Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average white woman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
White women are a joke, as with the rest of toilets

It's fine and all that society has a distaste for Karens, but I'm still gonna see the normies as fake, silly, contemptible low IQ hypocrites as long as they keep putting young & attractive white women or any young and attractive women on a pedestal like they do. They are just mini Karens that's it, wake up society.

Why do people act like this? Honestly, I wish I was this confident, but why use your confidence for this?

Why do people act like this? Honestly, I wish I was this confident, but why use your confidence for this?
There's a lot of people with mental illnesses that never get diagnosed and most people don't have any self control or shame anymore.

There's a lot of people with mental illnesses that never get diagnosed and most people don't have any self control or shame anymore.
Honestly would rather have no shame than be as self conscious as I am

Honestly would rather have no shame than be as self conscious as I am
I know dudes that have no shame, that have 0 self consciousness. They lie often. You cannot count on them to tell you the truth about anything. Nothing is ever their fault. They are always broke.

Their clothing is not just filthy it's ripped and hole-y.

Yet dude is proud to be a military veteran! He always tries to get respect via a hat that says Veteran! Every once in a while - instead of washing the old one - he buys a new hat.

Then he wears the shiny new hat with his garbage outfit! All pumped up because he's a vet... [email protected]