Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average white nationalist

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
82987168_3035872046531643_866779028333537675_o.jpg

I got this pic from a nationalist page lol look at him its over for him he is coping hard with this shit just look at hairline its so over tbh

I can confirm it, plenty of rightwing people are garbage.

that mask is definitely better to cover his awful hairline

Right wing guys mog leftists on average

82987168_3035872046531643_866779028333537675_o.jpg

I got this pic from a nationalist page lol look at him its over for him he is coping hard with this shit just look at hairline its so over tbh
Jack donaman is a gay!

Lastgerman mogs that sub human
Cope moar chudur's curry cock sucker.
@LastGerman is a GIGA TRUECEL SUBHUMAN. It's over for him. He mog no one. I repeat NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE LIVING SOUL.

Cope moar chudur's curry cock sucker.
@LastGerman is a GIGA TRUECEL SUBHUMAN. It's over for him. He mog no one. I repeat NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE LIVING SOUL.
Do you have proof of this. I need to see pics.

Jfl you don't doubt @LastGerman 's subhumanity. He is literally @universallyabhorred
Ive seen his looksmax flex video. He framemogs atleast 75% of the forum, in that clip you can see that he doesn't have a recessed chin.

@LastGerman present me your face so we can put an end to this speculation. Nobody else will see your face, only me.

both right wing and left wing and centrist all mog me

Ive seen his looksmax flex video. He framemogs atleast 75% of the forum, in that clip you can see that he doesn't have a recessed chin.

@LastGerman present me your face so we can put an end to this speculation. Nobody else will see your face, only me.
Source

dont care didnt read i hate niggers and jews
Right wing guys mog leftists on average
:feelsthink:
Same thing applies for men on the far-left. It seems radical politics attracts uglies as normal people live blissfully unaware of the world order they are enslaved by
Well, goddamn. But there's a reason the NPC meme exists, and this is it. By which I mean I agree with you, normal people are NPCs.

Is that you frodo my god boy what have you done to yourself has Sam been playing who's a bigger incel again I see you have lost and the pink hair is prize for being the loser.

2ED160D6 69BE 4B67 8C1B BE8C6364D3C5

Are you sure? His face seems quite narrow and his lower third appears to be bad as well. The video is of bad quality, so it’s hard to be sure and he still mogs many people ngl.

imagine looking that subhuman and still believing you're part of a superior race

My next door neighbor has this guy’s hairline and skull shape not to mention he has a sunken in chest due to probable Marfan’s Syndrome.

My next door neighbor is also about three years younger than me and his remaining hair is rapidly graying.

Yet despite all of that he presently has a hot wife (his second marriage) and a young daughter from his first marriage.

So guys like him have led me to believe that looks while usually very important aren’t always the final arbiter or ultimate deciding factor on who becomes an incel or not.

There is also the dual cases of youtubers Barnacles Nerdgasm and Madlittlepixel both of whom are grotesque in appearance and morbidly obese yet both are happily married to some broad or were married or GF’d upped at some point and I believe MLP at least has said to have a daughter.

So because of these guys, my neighbor and many others I simply cannot buy the looks are ALL argument often peddled by communities such as ours.

Last edited: