Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average rice simp

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

• Lim, who posted his marriage proposal on his Instagram account, wrote in his caption: “I remember seeing you tear up over a dance proposal video on YouTube, so I arranged for Singapore’s finest street dancers to dance for you, and to your favorite BTS song, no less.”

He's already getting cucked by Kpop changs before even being married :feelshaha:

Daily reminder these are the lengths ricemen go to seem "romantic" while noodlewhores still claim they are emotionless and misogynistic :feelsclown:

Switch the genders, a girl proposed to a nigga with bitches from gooba dancing in the background. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The shit cucks do is beyond me.

@epillepsy would you do this for a pure loyal noodle?

Never began for ricecucks

-Saint Cho the ricecel

Fuck this cuck. :feelspuke:

At least she's not worshiping only white Chads

Just asking :smonk:
no.
it's interesting that you would call me an "average rice simp" out of nowhere when you're generally non-confrontational to users of other races.

no.
it's interesting that you would call me an "average rice simp" out of nowhere when you're generally non-confrontational to users of other races.
You misunderstand, I only tagged you because I remember you said you preferred noodles before :feelsUgh:

You misunderstand, I only tagged you because I remember you said you preferred noodles before :feelsUgh:
and so do you, correct?

i'm naturally attracted to asian features in foids.
the foids i'm most attracted to have monolids and flat noses.
that doesn't extend to me being a cuck.
in fact i hate everything about noodlewhores except the outer shell.

and so do you, correct?
Yes. That's why I'm curious how far you would go for a loyal noodle. I'd like to say I wouldn't do this but I'm honestly not sure :feelswhat:

in fact i hate everything about noodlewhores except the outer shell.
High IQ ricecels need to come up with a way to genetically engineer noodlewhores to be loyal like 2d girls tbh.

Yes. That's why I'm curious how far you would go for a loyal noodle. I'd like to say I wouldn't do this but I'm honestly not sure :feelswhat:
my sense of manhood would prevent me from doing this. and it's easier to act by principle when it requires doing nothing.

High IQ ricecels need to come up with a way to genetically engineer noodlewhores to be loyal like 2d girs tbh.
sure, it has to be soon though because i'm getting old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back