Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average grandpa of Reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-

It's over for white race :feelskek:

How long till whites are minority in US? I give 20 years.

Lol i swear being white and having a daughter is like playing russian roulette with your future bloodlines genetics. Atleast other ethnics try to bleach their kids as much as they can

Better than having your genes extinguished.

He lifemogs every incel to Wakanda and back.

Lol i swear being white and having a daughter is like playing russian roulette with your future bloodlines genetics. Atleast other ethnics try to bleach their kids as much as they can
Nowadays, it's more like playing Russian Roulette, except with the chamber having five bullets instead of one.

Jbw son going to have ugly Asian babies to make this complete

Better than having your DNA extinguished.

Why would you want an offspring that looks nothing like you? That kid looks almost 100% nigger. No facial similarities, skin tone, eye and hair color.

Nah man, why would you even want to pass down your incel genes? It's just egotistical. Only the genetic elites should have kids. Rest of us all all subhuman trash worthy of extinction.

Nowadays, it's more like playing Russian Roulette, except with the chamber having five bullets instead of one.
The granddaughter must've fucked some black as night negro cause the baby is dark as shit despite being mixed. Well either hes black so he wont worry about being incel

Why would you want an offspring that looks nothing like you? That kid looks almost 100% nigger. No facial similarities, skin tone, eye and hair color.
Ideally I'd want a kid that looks as little like me as possible because it would probably be an improvement. Either way his grandson is going to have only 25% of his genes (unless incestmaxxing) so you're going to have an even harder time finding similarities between a 60 year old man and a baby.

Nah man, why would you even want to pass down your incel genes? It's just egotistical. Only the genetic elites should have kids. Rest of us all all subhuman trash worthy of extinction.
It's what life is all about, passing your genes down at any cost. If you don't want to play the game of life, I dunno what to tell you...

Last edited:
Ideally I'd want a kid that looks as little like me as possible because it would probably be an improvement. Either way his grandson is going to have only 25% of his genes (unless incestmaxxing) so you're going to have an even harder time finding similarities between a 60 year old man and a baby.

It's what life is all about, passing your genes down at any cost. If you don't want to play the game of life, I dunno what to tell you...
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Make that 2 years, at least if we were to talk about relative minority. Absolute minority? 30-40 years is more likely.

But it's tough to define what "White" means anyways, especially in the US ...

Make that 2 years, at least if we were to talk about relative minority. Absolute minority? 30-40 years is more likely.

But it's tough to define what "White" means anyways, especially in the US ...
20210517 1338222

doesn't even look mixed, just adopted

Grandpa will likely pass away broke and tired. The gibs me dat becomes stronger as the noglet grows older.

Begging never stops. Pee in bathroom sink and poo balls in tub after they learn to walk.

Chicken, grape drink and Raps.

Id rather be huwhite inkwelx10.

Grandpa will likely pass away broke and tired. The gibs me dat becomes stronger as the noglet grows older.

Begging never stops. Pee in bathroom sink and poo balls in tub after they learn to walk.

Cope better no kids than a nigger fucker

Yeah right. I would rather my bloodline die peacefully than it being derailed by a line of nigger monkeys. Better having no kids than little niggers running around

:blackpill:

Lineage destroyed. His hope and optimism for non-nigger fucking families: Gone

I'm sure lil' Tyrone in the pic will grow up to be an amazing anti-White too. The mulattos are always the biggest haters.

Nothing but a life of rap music and 40ounces

thought that they adopted him for a sec kek

I'm beginning to think some of you guys are kinda racist.
In my case would never have kids even if a gigahchad. But absolutely under no circumstances would have a nigger fucker daughter/son just lol @this grandpa.

I'm beginning to think some of you guys are kinda racist.
I would never want to have a coal burner in my family. This grandpa is an absolute cuck. He let his bloodline get derailed by niggers

View attachment 446227

It's over for white race :feelskek:

Lmao that’s just pathetic. That’s exactly what you’d expect from Reddit. An old cuck looking for attention

How come there are no comments about baby being black jfl. They probably get removed and the user gets banned.

what a shit show, I know the main question in everyone’s mind is baby being black but they won’t ask because politics.

I hate these type of environment

Last edited: