Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL your average cucktears member

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
C5e5be51522c44ae04e3c5d32851cfc2

they're all incels in denial, this guy made a post on IT and i went through his stuff and found this :feelskek::feelskek:

manlet = incel in denial

Dirty cuck bastard

His progress is not that bad tbh.

"h-hehe, I am not incel, I don't hate women and such"

Bitch ass faggot, that is why it is called INVOLUNTARILY. You don't decide if you're incel or not.

"h-hehe, I am not incel, I don't hate women and such"

Bitch ass faggot, that is why it is called INVOLUNTARILY. You don't decide if you're incel or not.

ViRGiN hErE bUt NOT INCEL CUZ I REEESPUC WAAAAAMAN:soy::soy:

at least he's losing weight, unlike most of reddit

Gymcel tries to cope by hating incels and worshipping at the feet of the wammen he white knights for on a daily basis. 2018

He is a manlet and looks like an ethnic. It's over!

Wow y'all :y'all: mad gains partner, you will surely be slaying women shortly, in a totally respectful way of course, don't forget the daily shower, and glass of soy :p

He showers everyday of course he gets laid

I'd love to chop that cunt up with one of my swords

why the fuck was it tagged NSFW

You can see the despair of being rejected by foids on this guys face, i can see it

Im starting to think inceltears cucks are incels in denials, closet incels, they dont want to admit to the incel identity but they connect to it, so the only way to participate with the incel community in a socially accepted way is to "mock it", thus the creation of a subreddit whose sole purpose is to pay attention to every single incest post
Under the guise of making "fun"- of them

You can see the despair of being rejected by foids on this guys face, i can see it

Im starting to think inceltears cucks are incels in denials, closet incels, they dont want to admit to the incel identity but they connect to it, so the only way to participate with the incel community in a socially accepted way is to "mock it", thus the creation of a subreddit whose sole purpose is to pay attention to every single incest post
Under the guise of making "fun"- of them

That's exactly whats going on, they're going through the stages of denial.

Why are you stalking cucktears?

Legacy has it he still hasn't gotten laid.

All cope, and no rope

I hate manlet Incel Toms. Do they think that if they kiss enough ass and hate on incels, then normies will suddenly not despise manlet DNA?

5'6... how cute.
Thank you for the nsfw warning, prime women would throw up if they'd see your ugly mug.

These cucks are just like the Japanese who believed they weren't being nuked while Incels are the people who can see the bomb coming.