Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average Canadian gf.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran

This would be funny if it weren't so true JFL.

Got everything down, even the shitty midriff tattoo and Calvin Klein underwear.

Attachments

• 1559005233536s.jpg
    1559005233536s.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 91
Leafcels are so fucked. Your country is unbelievably cucked.

Would love to fuck one but i am ugly

she hates me because of my height

I don't even know what I'm doing in this country, JFL.

I could have been an ignorant goat herder or cotton farmer somewhere in the Middle East, I would have had a wife and kids by now.

Instead, I'm here as a worker drone, wageslaving for a society I don't belong in just to eat and sleep. All because my parents and Canada thought it was a good idea for me to come here and be forced to compete with white Chads as a short Deathnik.

she looks ugly af, too

I don't even know what I'm doing in this country, JFL.

I could have been an ignorant goat herder or cotton farmer somewhere in the Middle East, I would have had a wife and kids by now.

Instead, I'm here as a worker drone, wageslaving for a society I don't belong in just to eat and sleep. All because my parents and Canada thought it was a good idea for me to come here and be forced to compete with white Chads as a short Deathnik.

:feelsbadman:

Are you able to save up and go back home? Is that even an option for you?

:feelsbadman:

Are you able to save up and go back home? Is that even an option for you?

Go home to what dude? I honestly wish I could, but I was born and raised here. My job is explicitly tied to living here in Canada.

I guess I could save up until I'm 50 and retire early back to my home country.

Can confirm the "sex tape" thing. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a sex tape featuring a foid who went to the same school as me.

Go home to what dude? I honestly wish I could, but I was born and raised here. My job is explicitly tied to living here in Canada.

JFL you went to leafland on purpose?

Can't even call this a woman. This is what toxic femininity means. Always mention your cunt and live off it.

What is this? I’m speechless.

Never began. Your only hope now is to work to the bone like a dog, saving every penny, and then do that semi-early retirement back home.

Can confirm the "sex tape" thing. I can't tell you how many times I have seen a sex tape featuring a foid who went to the same school as me.
In which school forgotten by God have you been ?

The absolute state of the great white north

needs a blurb about dogs

Never began. Your only hope now is to work to the bone like a dog, saving every penny, and then do that semi-early retirement back home.
He's even more fucked if he doesn't know his native language.

@Blacktarpill is this true

Man from what I've seen, Canadian stacies mog American stacies by a ton. Must be brutal living in canada.

@ionlycopenow so that's the type of foids you're slaying.
that is literally every single foid you ever saw in late high school onwards. They for some reason all become that way at 16 and it just gets worse the older they get.
It's a shit tier country. At least there is free health care and I'm getting about 10k in covid neet bucks.

Toronto is the biggest hellhole on Earth. Nobody should ever go there. You will become suicidal.

Last edited:
What about the part where she blows chad in a tim hortons parking lot? Or at a hockey game?

what about in the work place ? do they still act like that ?
I haven't been at many jobs with foids in them. I mostly did incel poorcel jobs like steel mills or movers. But from the few jobs I was at with foids, the foids would break dress code to do shit like wear tight leggings or whatever, which the managers never contested, but if a guy tried to wear joggers or something (basically the same thing) then he was instantly reprimanded.

They also always got more shifts and better jobs than the males.

You mean chad with chiseled jaws jobs, you fucking chad.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: literally every person who worked those jobs was a skinny fat Manlet with a shit jaw and just not very good looking in general

Toronto is the biggest hellhole on Earth. Nobody should ever go there. You will become suicidal.

If you're in that hellhole, I'm sorry brocel. Can't imagine it would make your situation any easier.

all i see is trash

You're a Torontocel?
No, but I have been there multiple times. It is awful. Even being there for a weekend is enough to make you want to rope.

I guess it might be better if you're ethnic since it seems there are barely any "cumskins" in Toronto, and the few that are there, are mostly incel as fuck. So the foids are basically viewing 95% of Toronto males as invisible, while a select few share white chads and BBC's for the coalburners.

Fuck Canada, fuck Trudeau.
Rot with your liberal women, noodlewhores , and rapefugees

Honestly i wouldnt know

No, but I have been there multiple times. It is awful. Even being there for a weekend is enough to make you want to rope.

I guess it might be better if you're ethnic since it seems there are barely any "cumskins" in Toronto, and the few that are there, are mostly incel as fuck. So the foids are basically viewing 95% of Toronto males as invisible, while a select few share white chads and BBC's for the coalburners.
Why would it bother me if there are more cumskins in Toronto?

Why would it bother me if there are more cumskins in Toronto?
Alot of ethnics think simply being white means you're a Slayer so I dunno. Sorry if that doesn't apply to you.

I remember a variation of that meme being posted on IT and there were a shitload of comments since it's such an accurate description of most women there. Used goods.