Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your average American woman on an international dating website

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
There's this site called Rosebrides which is a mail-order bride dating site, that means it's specifically for women who are looking for a potential marriage partner and wouldn't mind moving to another part of the world for that and men who are looking for that kind of woman. I sometimes browse through the profiles on there while fantasising about being rich and actually having a shot at getting one of the 18-year old ethnic virgins who have an acount on there.

Anyway, I just came across this profile and thought it was funny enough to share it with you guys because it seems almost like a parody of the average American woman who uses sites like these. Is of African descent, Jewish, divorced, has children, is nearly 30 and is of course looking for a beta provider. Maybe someone from the House of Windsor could marry her.

By the way, it's only the Americans on the site who are this fucked up. The East-Asians and East-Europeans on the site, even if they are in their 40s, tend to look very refined and sweet and write in their description about what they can offer their partner more than what they want from him.

She looks like man (and mogs me at looking manly), and I'm not gay, so I refuse this

The site should be called rosemoms tbh. Women with kids won't be real brides anymore

Religion: Jewish

lol a niggerjew

her looksmatch probably roped by now(or is very autistic and coping by some other means)

Some poor normie will take the bait hook line and sinker

(((Miri_2019)))

"Bodytype curvy" she's probably fat

She looks very jooish.
0y Vey.

nice find I guess. lol at "Curvy"

she makes me think of Carrie Fisher for some reason, must be the whole fat Jew single mom thing, does she also get electroconvulsive therapy for her depression? that would complete the picture, and i guess dying of fatness and drugs at 60.

god i hate americans so much...

This is FunnyFuel, American Foids are very good at the BlackPill Beauty Scale for men, but they are oblivious to BlackPill Female Beauty Scale.
This is of course because beta soy cucks normtards always orbit them telling them lies, along with their fake ups,after a while , they feel their SMV have skyrocketed, while their true aesthetic beauty go further and further downward.

Foreign Foids on such site are not so delusional , say profile is a sub3 Foid aesthetic wise, her SMV I don't know, but her MMV is around zero to decent men.

There's this site called Rosebrides which is a mail-order bride dating site, that means it's specifically for women who are looking for a potential marriage partner and wouldn't mind moving to another part of the world for that and men who are looking for that kind of woman. I sometimes browse through the profiles on there while fantasising about being rich and actually having a shot at getting one of the 18-year old ethnic virgins who have an acount on there.

Anyway, I just came across this profile and thought it was funny enough to share it with you guys because it seems almost like a parody of the average American woman who uses sites like these. Is of African descent, Jewish, divorced, has children, is nearly 30 and is of course looking for a beta provider. Maybe someone from the House of Windsor could marry her.

By the way, it's only the Americans on the site who are this fucked up. The East-Asians and East-Europeans on the site, even if they are in their 40s, tend to look very refined and sweet and write in their description about what they can offer their partner more than what they want from him.

View attachment 122787
Either a black zionist or more likely another Rachel Dolezal liberal nutjob.

The west & their entitlement.

Mutt (obviously more mixed than actual black lol). Divorced. Single mother. Fuking Jewish

You know what? Call me a fakecel. Ban me atm. Idc anymore.

a jewish african...
Mutt (obviously more mixed than actual black lol). Divorced. Single mother. Fuking Jewish

You know what? Call me a fakecel. Ban me atm. Idc anymore.
fuck bro blacks can at least say they belong to something, this mixed jewish fag is ER fuel.

She must be very lazy. That selfie is pathetic! Looks like a Mexican criminal.

At least her hair is properly jewess short for her mandatory wig!

5'0/1,53cm , still this fucking goblin expect a 6+foot aryan chad.

View attachment 122787
dude

ew man:feelstastyman::feelspuke::feelspuke: