Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your an incel because your poor

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
If you could afford to exasturbate every possible looksmaxing Avenue I can guarantee 90% of you would ascend I'm convinced of it. But things like plastic surgery, dental work, hair transplants all cost tons of cash and chances are since you've been living with the failo effect your whole life, you probably haven't gotten the encouragement to go to school and obtain a high paying job to afford all that stuff. So basically we are fucked because we are too poor to do anything about it, it's a rigged system and a vicious unrelenting cycle...

Just get a hair transplant brooooo
1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

I’m an incel because of genetics

If you could afford to exasturbate every possible looksmaxing Avenue I can guarantee 90% of you would ascend I'm convinced of it. But things like plastic surgery, dental work, hair transplants all cost tons of cash and chances are since you've been living with the failo effect your whole life, you probably haven't gotten the encouragement to go to school and obtain a high paying job to afford all that stuff. So basically we are fucked because we are too poor to do anything about it, it's a rigged system and a vicious unrelenting cycle...

I’m an incel because of genetics

Both. I'm am an Incel because looks matter in the workplace also. Outside of the sex industry also.

Just get a hair transplant brooooo
1545795632475-png.74969
1545795720376-png.74970

Yeah see, that guy would need more then just hair. From what I can tell from the picture I'd say a noze job plus a liposuction on the neck to get rid of the double chin fat and cheekbone implants would improve his smv. Granted I fully realize they're limitations as to how much you can modify yourself, but regardless in most cases you would be able to adequately address most facial issues.

you dont have to be poor to not afford looksmaxxing

Also no amount of money can cure my autism.

Male model makeover
Nose job
Jaw augmentation
here are some examples of a best case scenarios, now granted both these guys weren't below average to begin with. Nonetheless they went from Chad light and high tier normy to slayers. Unfortunately if your ugly I advise you to have realistic expectations about it, if your a 1-3 expect to come out looking somewhere between a 4-7 and not thinking you'll be transformed into a 8-10 that's only the case for guys that where already average or higher as shown above... I'm convinced most guys on here are really just poorcels it all feeds into eachother, money just makes it easier to solve problems your looks included.

Just betabux a used up whore bro! You need to man you silly inkell and provide for me!

youre incel because of your poor genes

View attachment 84143View attachment 84144View attachment 84145 here are some examples of a best case scenarios, now granted both these guys weren't below average to begin with. Nonetheless they went from Chad light and high tier normy to slayers. Unfortunately if your ugly I advise you to have realistic expectations about it, if your a 1-3 expect to come out looking somewhere between a 4-7 and not thinking you'll be transformed into a 8-10 that's only the case for guys that where already average or higher as shown above... I'm convinced most guys on here are really just poorcels it all feeds into eachother, money just makes it easier to solve problems your looks included.

Yeah that's the rarest outcome from already good looking guys and LUCK of having good surgical outcomes which are hard to predict.

I went from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with surgery. My genetic max is 5-6/10 and I'd need a lot of more major surgery to get there. Plus I'll always be short and curry.

You can surgery your way up a point or two and it can improve your life a bit. But with standards rising every year you probably still won't get what you want from women unless you start out as a white 5/10 5'10"+ guy. And if you started out there you were probably never incel to begin with and would never even consider surgery.

Being poor is a huge failo, no bitch wants a poor man unless he looks like Chad so there is some truth here but as @Insomniac pointed out no amount of money will cure shit like autism I mean ER was from a well off family and it didn't help him any.

Yeah that's the rarest outcome from already good looking guys and LUCK of having good surgical outcomes which are hard to predict.

I went from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with surgery. My genetic max is 5-6/10 and I'd need a lot of more major surgery to get there. Plus I'll always be short and curry.

You can surgery your way up a point or two and it can improve your life a bit. But with standards rising every year you probably still won't get what you want from women unless you start out as a white 5/10 5'10"+ guy. And if you started out there you were probably never incel to begin with and would never even consider surgery.

Indeed, unfortunately we do not yet poses the technology needed to fundamentally modify yourself beyond a certain level. At this point in time we are limited to improving general areas of the face and even then as you mentioned the result vary depending on multiple factors. I'm sad to say that I myself no longer want to looksmax for the women anymore, it's gotten to the point to where I just want to be able to step out the front door without having strangers constantly criticize my appearance and for that I'm gonna have to go Into massive debt and endure various other inconveniences in order to achieve that goal. Something that so many people take for granted their entire lives, I've had to fight for going on seven years now just to try and afford it. It truly isn't fair, we live in an unjust world consumed with malice.

Last edited:
surgery is useless unless you can become chad.

Women won´t care if you go from a 4 to a 6 or whatever.

I'm a manletcel and I'm too scared to break my legs for a few inches. No sireee bob

surgery is useless unless you can become chad.

Women won´t care if you go from a 4 to a 6 or whatever.

I suppose those that are average have the least to gain. It does mostly benefit anyone on either the lower or higher end of the scale, to go from ugly to normal or Chad light to a solid chad. But for someone who is truly unattractive, I dare say it can be life changing even if your not banging any stacies. You should be able to at least get a Becky at some point after she's done riding the cock carousel. But most importantly to me, would be the priceless peace of mind I'd get from finally moving on from the black abyss known as the failo effect to a more neutral one. That alone would be well worth all of it, to finally be able to simply disappear into a crowd and not stand out for all the wrong reasons.... I'm burnt out from always being the subject of ridicule and humiliation. Because even though some positive reinforcement to balance out all the negative ones I've received over the years would be great, at this point I'd settle for just being able to not make instant bad first impressions with people that know nothing about me.

Last edited:
Bro all I need is 20 grand to stop being sad and alone and rotting in my prime.. that’s what’s a hair transplant costs.. life fucking sucks dick cause my fucking hair follicles didn’t stick around. It’s gonna cost 20 fucking grand and minimum 7 years of loneliness to far to get them back. 20 grand and I can actually start living my life.

I am rich. Well, rich for someone my age (25).

I have perfectly straight teeth, a full head of brown hair and I don’t fancy looking like Greta van Susteren so I’m not gonna go with plastic surgery.

However social awkwardness, tism and a lifetime of bullying has left me broken, shattered and scarred. And this failo effect just radiates over everything I do. Fuck social anxiety.

View attachment 84143View attachment 84144View attachment 84145 here are some examples of a best case scenarios, now granted both these guys weren't below average to begin with. Nonetheless they went from Chad light and high tier normy to slayers. Unfortunately if your ugly I advise you to have realistic expectations about it, if your a 1-3 expect to come out looking somewhere between a 4-7 and not thinking you'll be transformed into a 8-10 that's only the case for guys that where already average or higher as shown above... I'm convinced most guys on here are really just poorcels it all feeds into eachother, money just makes it easier to solve problems your looks included.
They looked better before

Be me:

- Poor genetics
- Poor height
- Poor face
- Poor frame
- Poor in wealth
- Poor in IQ
- Poor in creativity

true i could probably improve acne scars some what but they'll never be fully gone

There is no surgery for your height kiddo. Not for your mentality either.