Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your 143 bodycount tradwife, sir.

FuckYou

FuckYou

Fuck You
★★★

That's the average female Christian nowadays

Can we stop posting foid videos? Unless it's lifefuel, I don't want to see it. :feelsseriously:

if Jesus can forgive her, so can you
if Jesus can die for the sins of all mankind, so can you theory

she's been a HOLE-y girl alrite

Religious drones deserve to be cucked.

This gives a new dimension to the term christcuck. Firstly you are a cuck for God and then you are a cuck for these "born again women".
Food cumdumpsters will remain food cumdumpsters no matter how much penance they've recieved from a priest. All of those dogs, men and bears still have their DNA up get cootch.

Looks like the typical American Evangelist who converts to Catholicism for the "aesthetics" and because it looks trad and ancient kek

Still been used as a cum dumpster, Cant erase that fact by praying to some mythical figure.

You owe me reperations for raping my ears

Religious females = big red flag

God forgives, I don't

Thank you, sir. I shall now slowly torture and mutilate her for her past sins.

Thank you, sir. I shall now slowly torture and mutilate her for her past sins.
73lufb.jpg

This gives a new dimension to the term christcuck. Firstly you are a cuck for God and then you are a cuck for these "born again women".

She’s making a joke of her whoring, certainly does not sound like genuine repentance.

Any proof she’s been with 143 men ?

Why is there a comment saying she must be “forgiven” ?

You can’t demand that women must not be whores, and at the same time hate every woman who tries not to be a whore.

Make it make sense

Without more context, I call her based

Lot of you guys here are definitely part of the problem.

You can’t demand that women must not be whores, and at the same time hate every woman who tries not to be a whore.

Make it make sense

not 143 but she's still a whore.

Retarded Virtue Signaling lol .

She thinks "Praying" to some fictional figure will absolve her from all the cocks that have been inside her :feelskek:

Make it make sense

That's the average female Christian nowadays
God hates riding the Chad carousel and will throw her into hell if she doesn't repent honestly.

God hates riding the Chad carousel and will throw her into hell if she doesn't repent honestly.
Indeed. He knows everything about her past and will send her to the deepest pits of hell if she doesn't genuinely repent