Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Youngest mgtow ever

Do you think its a good idea if children to be exposed to this?

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-

12 year old mgtow? Wtf can a child understand the red pill let alone the blackpill.

Jfc we might have pre pubescent teens on this forum.

mgtow are numales. He might become a blackpilled incel after his balls drop, though.

Unless he develops chad bone structure

His balls haven't even dropped yet and he’s talking about mgtow. JFL.

It’s past his bedtime tbh.

The red pill leads to the black pill, in my experience, so yes.

I mean.... I dont see why a 12 year old even needs red pill knowledge tbh, let them live in bliss for the few years they have..

hey thats me

Kids go their own way:feelskek:

My first real exposure to the blackpill was at 12. I’d say go for it.

If I had redpill/blackpill knowledge at 12 I woulda roped in my closet in my teenage mutant ninja turtles undies.

Tbh, I was MGTOW at age 13 and 10 months.

I say no. Kids should at least try to succeed with women before ruling out LTRs.

If you’re a virgin and MGTOW youre coping hard because of how many rejections you’ve had over the years. If you’ve had past relationships and they didn’t work out, fair enough.

tbh avoiding females is an intelligent course of action, for the most part

It's the same here with our teen incels.

What a retard I'd beat him if i was his dad

Boys should be blackpilled upon puberty . 12 is maybe too young, 14 is ok

It's the same here with our teen incels.
Even a 19 yr old? I think that's old enough tbh. People should be blackpilled in general.

THIS is the youngest MGTOW:
4DC3700F ACAE 4D93 9949 1DB5E41FDD97

Mgtow are pathetic beta failed normalfag numales. They're trying to be men so hard, but their test is low and they're delusional.
I hate mgtow because most of them used to be married beta bux enabling scum. Pathetic cunts.

Expose children to the blackpilled shit as soon as they start having romantic interests. For me it was like 7.

You should have to be 18 to sign up to this site tbh but people would then have to LARP to get out of it.

inb4 this site is full of 9 year old self proclaimed "truecels"

You should have to be 18 to sign up to this site tbh but people would then have to LARP to get out of it.
Kek, you wouldnt have an account if that was the case.

Kek, you wouldnt have an account if that was the case.
Reported for personal attack

Tbh I don't think the majority of youngcels are good for this site or for themselves.

Obviously I'm an exception :feelzez:;)

Reported for personal attack

Tbh I don't think the majority of youngcels are good for this site or for themselves.

Obviously I'm an exception :feelzez:;)
Youngcels here are mostly worried kunts that think if they are 5ft11.99 they are manlets

Ok Mr 6'3 :banhammer:
Tbh I'm an uggo and I don't autistically post my age every 2 posts and only focus on myself.
Werent you the guy thats 6ft5 and got laid before?
:banhammer::banhammer: for u not for me

Werent you the guy thats 6ft5 and got laid before?
:banhammer::banhammer: for u not for me
Shiiett man you caught me I'm only 6'4 tho and only had sex 12 times lol obviously not including the below 11/10 females so I guess I'm basically a virgin like you :)

Tbh, this is a horrible idea to introduce this video and the blackpill to young children. I rather have them learn from experience then make up their minds as they go. Let them grow older and experience their life around them before introducing the blackpill. Introduce it too early, we'll have them commit suicide and more mass shootings at very young ages.

Shiiett man you caught me I'm only 6'4 tho and only had sex 12 times lol obviously not including the below 11/10 females so I guess I'm basically a virgin like you :)
TFW we have people like that on this forum :lul::lul::lul:

If we knew then what we know now, a lot of us would have never made it through childhood. I would have roped while I was still innocent, maybe god would have had mercy on me

I hate mgtow because most of them used to be married beta bux enabling scum. Pathetic cunts.
The only reason these fags are "MGTOW" is because they got divorce raped. By their own admission, if the "divorce laws" were different, they'd be married again. Cucks just can't help themselves.

The only reason these fags are "MGTOW" is because they got divorce raped. By their own admission, if the "divorce laws" were different, they'd be married again. Cucks just can't help themselves.
Exactly. They want to continue being beta cucks. They're no better than regular reddit numales.

everyone should join the manosphere