Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Younger foids consistently call me "sir" now

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
There's no pill as potent as the teenage love pill. Even if you get yourself a roastie at an older age, you never truly get to explore each other together, as she's done it all with countless other men and wants to settle down now.

Until recently my cope was that I was still in the age range where it was still possible, even if just theoretically, for me to get teenage gf, and thereby have someone who is 'at the same level' in terms of sexual experience (i.e. total virgin). But now I'm almost 30 and young women CONSISTENTLY call me sir like I'm some kind of grown-up married old man. JFL it hurts so bad to know that it's truly over.

All I want is a virgin gf whom I'd marry and have children with. This will never happen.

I've gotten "sir"ed ever since I was 14 or so, it genuinely felt ridiculous tbh.

I asked some woman (she was new) in my therapy group how old I look, she told 27/28 and I told her I'm 21 in a month. Btw other people tell to me sir (pan/panie).

I've gotten "sir"ed ever since I was 14 or so, it genuinely felt ridiculous tbh.
I asked some woman (she was new) in my therapy group how old I look, she told 27/28 and I told her I'm 21 in a month.
Doubly over for you guys.

I have pronounced neonatal features (presumably due to low T) so I always looked younger than I am. This used to give me some hope that maybe there's still hope for me. But of course by the time you're 30 you ain't fooling anyone.

A foid told me I look twelve recently. I'm 18.

Tbh I like when foids call me sir

Mascmogs me. I still look like a kid at 20

Tell them it's MAAM

:p

Over for sircels

Like slamming a door in your face. Got dayum.

Isn't being called sir a sign or respect?
Being called sir by somebody means that they respect you and are being polite to you
Yes, I suppose that's true. But it also implies a certain inequality. And not the good kind of inequality, but rather an inequality that says that I cannot under any circumstances have secks with them.

I look younger then I do

I think it’s a death sentence if you’re a guy

Doesn’t matter because am fucking ugly anyway

I look 22 im nearly 25. I wont ever get a girl below 20 IF i ever get one to begin with and dont rope sooner

Dating as a Virgin man in his 30s must be horrible, like all these women are ran through by Chad or had several boyfriends.

I have a 40 year old single mother neighbor whos somewhat friends with my mom, she still dates fequently, i think she had well over 100 boyfriend - and i dont mean one night stands I mean short term relationships.

How is anyone in our Position supposed to compete?

I have a 40 year old single mother neighbor whos somewhat friends with my mom, she still dates fequently, i think she had well over 100 boyfriend - and i dont mean one night stands I mean short term relationships.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Being called sir by somebody means that they respect you and are being polite to you
Yeah.

I especially like when women call me sir

I don't care much if men do or not

You can tell who the scum are easily that way...

I (used to) ride my bike around with an obviously huge dagger - for dogs... - and excon types - that aren't allowed daggers - are all like Sir Sir! (As if I'm some kind of cop!)

new pill? the sirpill. I dont think being called sir means much, everyone at work calls random strangers sir or maam