Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Younger brother to UK chad doctor from Love Island ropes

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200724 223845

Probs cause he experienced the most brutal blackpill being the brother to a successful and famous chad with a first hand experience of seeing closeup everything he is missing out on due to his looks and the time in which he unfortunately had to live in.

When he saw his Chad brother getting rejected he realized that there's absolutely no hope for him. He doesn't stand a chance. Rope was the only way out.

When he saw his Chad brother getting rejected he realized that there's absolutely no hope for him. He doesn't stand a chance. Rope was the only way out.
Gallons and gallons of men

Chadlite*, but yeah.

Probably has to do with the lockdown as well.

blackpilled to death

Doesn't look like incel tbh

It's over. The war needs to start.

Our future doctors, architects, civil servants, engineers, designers are all topping themselves due to lack of female attention... Due to sub 8 law and hypergamy.

Cause of death: "sub8 law".

View attachment 302842
Probs cause he experienced the most brutal blackpill being the brother to a successful and famous chad with a first hand experience of seeing closeup everything he is missing out on due to his looks and the time in which he unfortunately had to live in.
He is much braver than I am, Inshallah I hope I have the courage one day.
Doesn't look like incel tbh
He still got mogged by his brother. Everytime a chick was into him, they probably saw his brother and wanted to be with him instead.

Life is often one of the biggest blackpills. The best thing you guys can do to protect your mental health is to stay the fuck away from mainstream society and our degenerate culture. I spent a week last year on training on the day shift where I work and I wanted to kill myself after a few hours being around the normies and especially the foids. Going back on my usual shift the next week was like night and day. Back with all the other sub-humans and life was a fucking party again.

Life is often one of the biggest blackpills. The best thing you guys can do to protect your mental health is to stay the fuck away from mainstream society and our degenerate culture. I spent a week last year on training on the day shift where I work and I wanted to kill myself after a few hours being around the normies and especially the foids. Going back on my usual shift the next week was like night and day. Back with all the other sub-humans and life was a fucking party again.
I agree. The best thing you can do for your mental health is finding a way to cut anyone who's toxic to you in any way from your life.