Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngcels ! You watching this Black Pill Video at your own risk

S

SyrianEtnic

Banned
-
Look only at the first rejection,

this guy is based ugly, balding, short, look at his face, does he really thing this nice stacy would go out with him ? What a Moron

The most brutal part about rejection is seeing who the person that rejected you is dating or hearing about who they are hooking up with. They always mog you to oblivion and you realize you never stood a chance.

I couldn't even watch the whole thing through, it triggers too many horrible memories

Jesus it reminds me how fucking squeaky American kids are. Also this is just decent looking kids getting rejected, mostly kindly.

The most brutal part about rejection is seeing who the person that rejected you is dating or hearing about who they are hooking up with. They always mog you to oblivion and you realize you never stood a chance.
2284A665 321D 43A2 A79C 9D77A61904B8

Damn his hairline is already shit

Reminds me of a friend I had back in high school who tried "promposing" to a girl he knew with one of those signs. The second he tried opening it up in front of her, she just said "Don't", telling him to close the sign up and that she couldn't do it, trying to be as nice as possible even though any retard could se how she broke the guy.

Also @ 1:46
[/QUOTE]
"She's probably gonna say no because she doesn't like me"
I love these kids

Now you guys know how we feel lol
I never even came close to asking a girl to be my gf

how are you an incel then?
@IronMike I am one. I'm sub 3-4/10. What I mean is that I didn't exactly get a chance to formally ask a girl to be my gf. And plus, i've been friend-zoned multiple times and the girls I wanted to ask either actually hated me, friend-zoned me, already had a Chad bf, or was LGBT. Middle school was hell tbh because I was a lot uglier then since I was heavier, and everyone including my friends made fun of me.