Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youngcels won't remember Yahoo Answers

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was much better than Quora which is full of pseudointellectuals and currycels giving shitty answers, Answers Yahoo was more direct and you got straight answers that solved your problems of different types. There were also wacky and weird questions which were obvious LARPs or trolling but they were very creative and funny which added variety. Also in some of the communities you had flame wars and brigading, in the Spanish speaking martial arts section there was a "civil war" between those who said that traditional martial arts were superior to MMA and combat sports (lead by a Mexican karate practitioner called Alex Ryu Samurai who always got super pissed off and defensive) and those who didn't, shit was entertaining man. You youngcels wouldn't get it.

I used yahoo answers when searching for questions back when I was in high school.

I got banned from that soy website Quora twice :feelskek:

I used yahoo answers when searching for questions back when I was in high school.
I did too but in middle school. I remember once in class everyone copied the same answer from Yahoo Answers and the teacher was so pissed off :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Youngcels don't remember Ask Jeeves

Why tf is quora filled with so many curries ? Its like they own that website now.

I got banned from that soy website Quora twice :feelskek:
Quora is basically:
-Someone asks a simple question
-Pajeet (who claims to be a PhD or a professional in the industry) writes a wall of text explaining his life and slightly answering the question poorly

Youngcels won't remember the Great Depression, but hopefully FDR's New Deal will remedy that

trolling yahoo answers was my favourite pastime

they will not remember it

I remember trolling on yahoo answers when I was 9 & 10 and I’m only recently 18

Yahoo was shit. Quota is a more smooth platform.

I got banned twice for being “racist” and “hateful”
I AM GOD

I remember it a bit there were some wild threads there lol but mostly normie

Quora isn't perfect but it is a way better platform than Yahoo Answers. Yahoo Answers was only good for asking homework questions and for trolling. I must say though that the Religion & Spirituality section had some of the best unintentional comedy on the Internet and the Politics section also came close. I do miss Yahoo Answers and wish they had an archive; if only so I can look at my 100 troll questions once again.

Or as @sneed (not chuck) would say: YAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quora is basically:
-Someone asks a simple question
-Pajeet (who claims to be a PhD or a professional in the industry) writes a wall of text explaining his life and slightly answering the question poorly

It was much better than Quora which is full of pseudointellectuals and currycels giving shitty answers, Answers Yahoo was more direct and you got straight answers that solved your problems of different types. There were also wacky and weird questions which were obvious LARPs or trolling but they were very creative and funny which added variety. Also in some of the communities you had flame wars and brigading, in the Spanish speaking martial arts section there was a "civil war" between those who said that traditional martial arts were superior to MMA and combat sports (lead by a Mexican karate practitioner called Alex Ryu Samurai who always got super pissed off and defensive) and those who didn't, shit was entertaining man. You youngcels wouldn't get it.
Yahoo Answers was based. Could make me crack up all night. Classic questions like "How is babby formed" will forever be remembered. In high school I would post my address on Yahoo Answers and tell people to visit me, but my posts would get deleted pretty quick.

Grandpa cuck. Google mogs Yahoo