Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels,why you don't drink milk ? (not soymilk)

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Why you don't drink milk ? if youre youngcel like me drink milk everyday and get a high nutrition diet

milk is high in estrogen and can cause man tits

It is ironic that they demonize so much soy milk and not cow's milk that only using a little logic you come to this conclusion ...

It makes me nauseous

im not really a fatcel but i have low-medium man tits its gota be from somewhere
I drink milk often,ı never had man tits even when I was overweight,and my male relatives,they are literally nomads,drinking milk everyday but they all normal. fat storage cause man tits,idk but definetly not milk (I'm talking about normal sheep,goat,cow milk)
It is ironic that they demonize so much soy milk and not cow's milk that only using a little logic you come to this conclusion ...
yeah, as I said in OP I don't talk about soy milk lol

Why you don't drink milk ? if youre youngcel like me drink milk everyday and get a high nutrition diet
I drink milk every morning tbh also eat much yogurt thats why I have strong bones tbh. Turkish diet is best.

Just drink milk theory:soy::redpill:

are you lactose intolerant bro

Nope, but it's weird. Same with bananas, and I can't eat fruit because it has traces of pollen. Never began for me tbh

Milk is not needed for fitness relates purposes.

It doesn’t do that for me, and I’ve practically been drinking milk by the quart everyday since I was 6

Milk is fucking disgusting. It comes from a sick cows utters and there's way healthier sourcers of calcium like greens and almonds. I like rice milk though

Just regular cow milk? I already don't drink it anyway but I didn't know it had those side effects tbh.

It doesn’t do that for me, and I’ve practically been drinking milk by the quart everyday since I was 6
this is most stupid thing I seen in a while. normal milk cause man tits? lmao. people are retarded
Just regular cow milk? I already don't drink it anyway but I didn't know it had those side effects tbh.
I drink milk often,ı never had man tits even when I was overweight,and my male relatives,they are literally nomads,drinking milk everyday but they all normal. fat storage cause man tits,idk but definetly not milk (I'm talking about normal sheep,goat,cow milk)

Lactose intolerant

And that baby milk has changed to adult beer

Lactose intolerant

And that baby milk has changed to adult beer
do you feel disturbed when you eat cheese,yogurt ? or only milk?

this is most stupid thing I seen in a while. normal milk cause man tits? lmao. people are retarded
Exactly, where are people getting this fake news from

milkmaxxing is legit if you are younger than ~21

insom said it tbh. idk where his source was tbh but we will see.
I clear out an entire gallon in under a week and my chest is completely normal

I clear out an entire gallon in under a week and my chest is completely normal
Yeah I'm not totally sure if he meant it seriously or if he was just memeing now tbh.

Yeah I'm not totally sure if he meant it seriously or if he was just memeing now tbh.
Either that or he was misinformed. In his defense, most people don’t understand how certain foods, drinks, and substances affect the body

Either that or he was misinformed. In his defense, most people don’t understand how certain foods, drinks, and substances affect the body
Looking back at it I believe it was him doing sarcastic memeing @Insomniac Clear up the confusion tbh.

If it’s not full fat milk then it’s basically soy

vanilla latte has milk in it
:feelzez::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
If it’s not full fat milk then it’s basically soy
soy milk made from literally soy. it is different

I want to drink raw milk but it's hard to find where i live. I would have to struggle alot to get it.

I like coconut or almond milk