Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcels Should 100% Get Surgery If They Can Afford It

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Deleted member 35171

Deleted member 35171

Mother Nature's Failed Experiment
-
Seriously looksmaxxing is the only escape from this hell and it's never been easier.

Prevent balding, take care of your skin, gear up and go to the gym, go on a diet and suppliment, do botox, lift your skin, fix your jaw, fix negative eyebrow and canthal tilt, get blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty and limb lengthening surgery. Stop being such pussies.

Do you really plan on being incels for the rest of your life? Realize how fucking urgent this shit is. Doing all of the above might take 5-6 years minimum. Besides it might take you 1-2 years of prep just to convince your parents to pay for all this shit. You have to start now when your young so that you're all ready before you're a 30 y/o wizardcel.

Looksmaxxing takes time buddy boyos. Get to it now or rot here alone until death. The choice is yours.

Looksmax.org is next door

Looksmax.org is next door
There are a lot of grey- youngcel who don't know about looksmaxx and how serious it is. They are here to larp and be part of the "bros."

This was mainly written for them. Also why I posted it in lounge instead.

There are a lot of grey- youngcel who don't know about looksmaxx and how serious it is. They are here to larp and be part of the "bros."

This was mainly written for them. Also why I posted it in lounge instead.
This is blackpill central this is a place for rotting and death not looksmaxxxing

That's the plan

speaking from experience this is the only way

the sooner you begin, the better

All that hard work for what? An ugly whore who’ll leave me for someone taller? No thank you
Whar makes you think she'll leave you? If you're a surgerymaxxed 7+ your chances are she'll be loyal (you just gotta know a bit about female psychology and learn to treat her like trash)

Besides, the only way to win is to play the game. If you're not willing to play you might as well rope already.

All that hard work for what? An ugly whore who’ll leave me for someone taller? No thank you
I would atleast try and I would be very dark triad and abuse her if I lived in a shithole that isn’t the west fuck women you need to manipulate them and hurt them so they become addicted to you, if you are low tier normie and go to high tier normie and you abuse your wife then she will become addicted to you if you don’t live in the west and force her to stay at home and lock her up there

speaking from experience this is the only way

the sooner you begin, the better
How do you blackpill stubborn asperger children with their own OCD. I didn't get blackpilled until I was 16 or 17 by the latest by then it was already too late

How do you blackpill stubborn asperger children with their own OCD. I didn't get blackpilled until I was 16 or 17 by the latest by then it was already too late
17 is not too late don't be retarded.
If you start at 17 you can be a chadlite by 27

17 is not too late don't be retarded.
If you start at 17 you can be a chadlite by 27
I ain't breaking my legs for a crumb of pussy:feelsUgh: it's bad enough I'm short. I'm not gunna be still short and crippled. The hair sure I can understand. But I ain't breaking my legs, that's too much bluepilled cuckery

well if they are stubborn af then it's their problem

Personally speaking I got blackpilled at around 15-16 yo, but that's only because I didn't know such a site/community existed, if I had known sooner, all of it would've made sense to me.

I ain't breaking my legs for a crumb of pussy:feelsUgh: it's bad enough I'm short. I'm not gunna be still short and crippled. The hair sure I can understand. But I ain't breaking my legs, that's too much bluepilled cuckery
Ok dude but are you sure when you're older you wont regret it? Are you sure the 35 y/o future you won't be wishing everyday just for a chance to go back in time and looksmaxx when he had the chance? Think about it. Really think.

well if they are stubborn af then it's their problem

Personally speaking I got blackpilled at around 15-16 yo, but that's only because I didn't know such a site/community existed, if I had known sooner, all of it would've made sense to me.
It's not their fault. Autists are superior they are stubborn because they are following their universal law code of this reality. All hail those kids tbh.:feelsokman: great rulers like me
Ok dude but are you sure when you're older you wont regret it? Are you sure the 35 y/o you won't be wishing everyday just for a chance to go back in time and looksmaxx when he had the chance? Think about it. Really think.
I will regret it when I can't run @Fat Link look at this bluepiller:feelskek: he really wants me to break my legs so I can become more manlet just for a crumb of pussy. :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel can you believe this cumskin

Last edited:
Im the blackpiller here.
How can you claim to be blackpilled when you haven't yet understood the importance of looks? you think this is all a joke? go fuck yourself

Step 1. Have a lot of money

How can you prevent balding? I'm 21 I'm not balding or anything but I know when I reach 35+ I'll start balding. So what measures can I do to prevent this? It's not for women I just really like having my hair.

Youngcels usually don’t have any money

Limb lengthening, lmao. Everything else is okay, but breaking your tibias or femurs then having a nail driven through them just to gain 2 to 4 inches of height is not worth it. If you're a manlet and you get leg lengthening surgery, you'll still be a manlet, except your pockets will be a few tens of thousands lighter, you'll have weird proportions and the mobility in your legs won't ever be the same as it was before. And that's the best case scenario. Even in the leg lengthening forum, people will warn you and tell you to really think about it.

Great post, as someone who’s saving up for surgerymaxxing I agree how it’s important to prep in advance. It’ll be 2-3 years before I’ll have the money needed to pursue rhino and lip lift.

Lol, I could never tell my parents I need surgery, I’ll be paying 30k out of pocket for what I need done.

I will regret it when I can't run @Fat Link look at this bluepiller:feelskek: he really wants me to break my legs so I can become more manlet just for a crumb of pussy. :feelskek: @ThoughtfulCel can you believe this cumskin
Bro it's totally worth it to risk your legs just to gain 2 inches bro

Im the blackpiller here.
How can you claim to be blackpilled when you haven't yet understood the importance of looks? you think this is all a joke? go fuck yourself
Think this is a joke lol you ain't no blackpilled if anything you're still bluepilled and redpilled :feelsseriously: when it's over it is over
Great post, as someone who’s saving up for surgerymaxxing I agree how it’s important to prep in advance. It’ll be 2-3 years before I’ll have the money needed to pursue rhino and lip lift.

Lol, I could never tell my parents I need surgery, I’ll be paying 30k out of pocket for what I need done.
Do you plan to break your legs as well

There’s so many things I’d like to fix with surgery. Short height, bulgy neck, stretch marks, penis enlargement, lack of ass, short wrists…I’d have to be a millionaire to have a shot at trying to become attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back