Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Youngcels only: Are you planning to go to college or not? Or are you already in college

Status

• Total voters
goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I am wondering.

i'm in college, 25 now

Im 19 and I am in college now, I hate being in college because its a party school. I dont have any good friends either so its hard to cope.

17 and rlly don't wanna go but if I do it will be one where its online or you only go in once a week or its an apprenticeship kinda ting

Think twice about going to college.

I'm basically forced to go college, here even for the shittiest jobs you need a degree

Starting college this fall. Can't wait to get mogged by Chad and Stacy 10x more than in high school

I have no future

I start community college in the fall

I'm still in university.

I start community college in the fall
cool shit. My friend goes to community college in Seattle (cant use this against me because I'm very far away from there)

Still in uni, but i transferred to a closer one i can commute to instead of living on campus. That shit was just too much for me

17 and rlly don't wanna go but if I do it will be one where its online or you only go in once a week or its an apprenticeship kinda ting
Hopefully,ı will kill myself ıf ı saw Chads hanging out with landwhales bcs thats the looksmatch around here.