Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngcels mog me so hard

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
If you're 20 or less and going college or school or wherever, you mog me to hell. You still have time to approachmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing. But when you're 24-25 is when you realize those years are over. You still have some time as young adults. Don't underestimate that.

Age mogging is real.

lol anon just b urself and youll find someone :^)

Lol it’s over for youngcels. No one who’s going to be successful at dating goes his entire high school years without getting a gf or having some casual sex

lol anon just b urself and youll find someone :^)
:feelsree:
Lol it’s over for youngcels. No one who’s going to be successful at dating goes his entire high school years without getting a gf or having some casual sex
But they still have time to meet friends, and try for themselves. When you start wageslaving that part of your life is over.

Brutal agepill tbh

when you are born as an incel it is over, stop coping.

JFL if I could ascend by normiemaxxing I would trust me. I’m too ugly for that.

whats the difference between 20 and 24 ? im 17 but when ill be 23-24 ill still lie about my age and say im 18-19

whats the difference between 20 and 24 ? im 17 but when ill be 23-24 ill still lie about my age and say im 18-19
Why? That's pathetic.

Low IQ gatekeeping boomer cope.

If you gone through all of high school without getting a single fuck or kiss from a foid, its over. If you are still a kissless virgin on your 18th birthday, it means ALL FOIDS SEE YOU AS SUBHUMAN. stop coping.

If foids were really attracted us, they would have approached or made IOIs sooner. None of that shit happened to us so thats why we're posting here.

As a youngcel this is true tbh, I still have some silly hope that I might ascend in college, in comparison to oldercels which know it's 100% over.
Sometimes I wonder how oldcels manage to avoid the rope.

If you're 20 or less and going college or school or wherever, you mog me to hell. You still have time to approachmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing. But when you're 24-25 is when you realize those years are over. You still have some time as young adults. Don't underestimate that.

Age mogging is real.
I am 30 and u mog me

agepill makes me want to rope

Yes I miss highschool

not when you look like a bent thumb jfl