Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

youngcels: dont go to uni

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
ffs wasted 4 years of my life and still cant get a job

now im struggling to get through the last courses, like i struggled my entire bachelors degree - im a complete retard. that's my conclusion after 4 years. im not even a grain smarter than i was when i started uni i just learned how to study, but didn't actually gain knowledge.

other people who seem stupid to me can easily do this, so how dumb must i be to have to study so much to pass it? i cant even get top results, im just stuck somewhere in the middle/bottom tier of grades. at least i passed everything but i realize im a complete retard

if u aren't EXTREMELY good at studying and can't easily handle a STEM major then don't even bother. even if u graduate, incel with non-stem degree won't even pass the CV check by HR department, they will just reject u if u put your face on your CV, and also reject u if u don't put a picture. And so u wont even get invited for any job interviews.

the worst part is that it's not fun at all to study, and the work will suck too

all i wanted to do was make myself and people around me happy, how can i do that when my goal is getting a job at a company that destroys peoples souls by putting employees in corporate shit environment and destroying the planet for money gain? 

i wish i became a chef or something, always loved cooking

and that's just ignoring all of the social shit you have to witness in uni, and stories about chads fucking this and that girl around you. uni is pure cancer, please ANY youngcel STAY AWAY!! DONT WASTE THOSE YEARS ON IT. especially if u arent in EU where uni is dirt cheap. holyshit if i was 50k in debt now i would literally suicide, JFL at USAcels.

Stupid advice, at least after completing uni you have a chance of getting a good job (as long as you don't major in some useless shit). If life sucks with a good job imagine if you had a shit job, it would be worse.

The only bad part of uni though is the social environment of chads and stacys, and the shit classes that you never actually learn from because everything comes down to self studying.

You shouldnt study something you dont like ofc.
I wouldnt recommend not getting a degree though.
Maybe if your dreamjob doesnt require it I guess.

Education/moneymaxxing are the best copes in life imo.
Also you might get fulfillment from your accomplishments during your career.
Lastly its better than doing nothing all day every day, atleast its productive in some way.

i agree completely uni is a complete scam and waste of money plus college students are the most evil creatures in the universe take it from me i have elite degree from top university and have been ldaring ever since

Sadist said:
Stupid advice, at least after completing uni you have a chance of getting a good job (as long as you don't major in some useless shit). If life sucks with a good job imagine if you had a shit job, it would be worse.

i majored in one of the best degrees possible without STEM - economics accounting and finance. i have more than 30 internship/job rejections at this point, its completely over... 

besides a "good job" is fucking gay aswell, just sit in a stupid office the whole fucking day...

im not saying don't pursue education, but uni is just retarded

there's so many better jobs out there, especially for incels that will NEVER succeed in a corporate environment where success is largely social skills based.

A few jobs i would have been better off doing (some are more fun, more relaxing, more money, but all of them are BETTER than wagecuck life)
- professional chef
- music teacher
- army (atleast i wouldn't be a fucking mental pussy bitch without purpose)
- working on a cruise ship
- bartender 
- working on a boat (one of my acquintances does this and became a ship captain at age 23... makes more than any wage cuck)
- professional gamer / twitch streamer
- music producer

If I don't go to college, how will I be able to afford rent? I need it.

Cynistic said:

Lastly its better than doing nothing all day every day, atleast its productive in some way.

i dont feel like i accomplished anything even though my graduation is coming nearer, it's compeltely depressing and tbh i just did it to get my parents satisfied and since it is "expected". was too dumb to get into the degree i really wanted anyway (architecture)

my hopes of finding a job i like have been completely crumbled in past months where i faced rejection after rejection and i see my peers with the EXACT SAME background get HOUNDED by recruiters. 

right now im just looking for anything FUN to do, im trying to do some volunteering work or becoming an english teacher or I DONT EVEN CARE - but uni/wagecel is not gonna work. it will drive me closer to suicide every day

I WONT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING ANYWAY, ITS OVER FOR ME

Just go to a good uni. If you're in the UK aim for top 20 or just rot

I don't want to, but my parents force me to go.

ghostcell said:
i majored in one of the best degrees possible without STEM - economics accounting and finance. i have more than 30 internship/job rejections at this point, its completely over... 

besides a "good job" is fucking gay aswell, just sit in a stupid office the whole fucking day...

there's so many better jobs out there, especially for incels that will NEVER succeed in a corporate environment where success is largely social skills based.

A few jobs i would have been better off doing (some are more fun, more relaxing, more money, but all of them are BETTER than wagecuck life)
- professional chef
- music teacher
- bartender 
- working on a boat (one of my acquintances does this and became a ship captain at age 23... makes more than any wage cuck)
- music producer

Honestly military is like the best option for incels tbh, they get you to body max at the very least and also give you status.

Anyways finding success in most of those are hard, you'll just live an average life since most of those jobs don't pay well unless you hold some kind of status (gamer, music producer, chef, bartender) like you need to build a good self image and just lol if you think you can do that being ugly.

Sadist said:
Honestly military is like the best option for incels tbh, they get you to body max at the very least and also give you status.

Anyways finding success in most of those are hard, you'll just live an average life since most of those jobs don't pay well unless you hold some kind of status (gamer, music producer, chef, bartender) like you need to build a good self image and just lol if you think you can do that being ugly.

i don't care if the life is average, all of those jobs have different pros and cons, the only difference is that I wouldn't be fucking depressed all the time.

my brother is "succesful" as wagecuck, he makes around 100-150k per year now, but he is just fucking bored out of his mind. doesn't spend anything and just browses memes all day. there's a point where spending more just becomes excess and retarded... especially if you are a single guy

u don't even need THAT much money, it's better to be more poor / average if u can do something which isn't fucking boring 

i think if i were in any of those fields, at least i would be more social and happy and better to be around, even though i would be ugly, atleast i wouldn't be ugly and depressed with a boring life

_incelinside said:
Just go to a good uni. If you're in the UK aim for top 20 or just rot

went to the literal top uni in my country in this field but still doesn't even matter

ghostcell said:
Cynistic said:
i dont feel like i accomplished anything even though my graduation is coming nearer, it's compeltely depressing and tbh i just did it to get my parents satisfied and since it is "expected". was too dumb to get into the degree i really wanted anyway (architecture)
my hopes of finding a job i like have been completely crumbled in past months where i faced rejection after rejection and i see my peers with the EXACT SAME background get HOUNDED by recruiters.
right now im just looking for anything FUN to do, im trying to do some volunteering work or becoming an english teacher or I DONT EVEN CARE - but uni/wagecel is not gonna work. it will drive me closer to suicide every day
I WONT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING ANYWAY, ITS OVER FOR ME

TBH most degrees are doable if you really want to get them/study hard, Bachelor degrees are not hard at all and dont mean much.
Your masters degree is where its at, in regards to difficulty and meaning/use.
I wont recommend becoming an English teacher, unless you really want to.
Its either STEM,Law or Economics if you want to get a good paying job later.

You should care about your education/work, since it will make or break your life, you will regret fucking up later.

Also whats your Bachelors degree?

ghostcell said:
went to the literal top uni in my country in this field but still doesn't even matter

How did you fuck up then?

The only game Incels have left is the Betabux game.

It's our last bastion.

ghostcell said:
i don't care if the life is average, all of those jobs have different pros and cons, the only difference is that I wouldn't be fucking depressed all the time.

my brother is "succesful" as wagecuck, he makes around 100-150k per year now, but he is just fucking bored out of his mind. doesn't spend anything and just browses memes all day. there's a point where spending more just becomes excess and retarded... especially if you are a single guy

u don't even need THAT much money, it's better to be more poor / average if u can do something which isn't fucking boring 

i think if i were in any of those fields, at least i would be more social and happy and better to be around, even though i would be ugly, atleast i wouldn't be ugly and depressed with a boring life

Well maybe for someone who is used too living a rich life they'll get jaded but I come from a poor background so you bet your ass Ima enjoy making bank if I get a good enough job. Fuck being poor if you are rich or even well off as a bachelor than you can just pay to get surgeries, fitness instructors, better clothes to looks max or even just straight up pay for high tier prostitutes

Who puts a pic on their resume/cv?

Cynistic said:
TBH most degrees are doable if you really want to get them/study hard, Bachelor degrees are not hard at all and dont mean much.

You should care about your education/work, since it will make or break your life, you will regret fucking up later.

i finished an international bachelors degree in economics with specialization accounting & finance

then now my masters in business management relating to IT systems, its actually a lot easier than my bachelors but i still spend 50+ hours per week studying, was like 60-70 in bachelor. meanwhile every chad and stacy does like 10-20 hours and i feel retarded as fuck. can't even get higher grades than them.

i'm doing the work, and i really planned to, but ive been literally rejected EVERYWHERE i applied to so far, from small to large companies, i never even got past round 1. I went to CV trainings, motivation trainings and workshop and followed all of the advice but i just cant find anything. and ofcourse, all the chads and stacies get invited EVERYWHERE. 

its so demotivating and depressing, and especially so since working is so FUCKING BORING. i dont even give a shit about it., and i still have to pretend i like it and apply for it. who cares if i will earn more money later? if i have to live through this life for 5 more years i will have ended it already, so there will be no "later" in life

Sadist said:
Well maybe for someone who is used too living a rich life they'll get jaded but I come from a poor background so you bet your ass Ima enjoy making bank if I get a good enough job. Fuck being poor if you are rich or even well off as a bachelor than you can just pay to get surgeries, fitness instructors, better clothes to looks max or even just straight up pay for high tier prostitutes

and u think sex will magically make u happy and worth all of that effort? please....... chads been living that since age 12 when he didnt have jack shit, it will never be the same. i'd rather keep my dignity and try to pursue a job i actually like than turn myself into some sex or money object for a used up roastie to latch on to - after i have been rejected my wohle life

New New Poster said:
Who puts a pic on their resume/cv?

at the CV workshop they said its the norm and HR recruiters are more likely to discard a resume without one

ghostcell said:
Cynistic said:
i finished an international bachelors degree in economics with specialization accounting & finance
then now my masters in business management relating to IT systems, its actually a lot easier than my bachelors but i still spend 50+ hours per week studying, was like 60-70 in bachelor. meanwhile every chad and stacy does like 10-20 hours and i feel retarded as fuck. can't even get higher grades than them.
i'm doing the work, and i really planned to, but ive been literally rejected EVERYWHERE i applied to so far, from small to large companies, i never even got past round 1. I went to CV trainings, motivation trainings and workshop and followed all of the advice but i just cant find anything. and ofcourse, all the chads and stacies get invited EVERYWHERE.
its so demotivating and depressing, and especially so since working is so FUCKING BORING. i dont even give a shit about it., and i still have to pretend i like it and apply for it. who cares if i will earn more money later? if i have to live through this life for 5 more years i will have ended it already, so there will be no "later" in life

Dude, just keep on going, you dont really have anything to lose.
You already got your bachelors, you can get your masters ez.
Who cares how much/little others have to study compared to you?
You shouldnt give a fuck about any1 else but yourself and family/friends.
Dont fkin rope.

Blijf gewoon fkin doorgaan shitter, anders zoek ik je op en geef ik je een klap op je hoofd. Kappa

University is a scam I couldn't get any jobs at all and I had to suffer in loneliness and isolation in that place

True. Don't fall for the lies of your teachers and counselors.

Cynistic said:
Dont fkin rope.

Blijf gewoon fkin doorgaan shitter, anders zoek ik je op en geef ik je een klap op je hoofd. Kappa

ik maak het ook wel af, ben nou al zo ver gekomen, en blijf het ook proberen om een baan te vinden, want moet uiteindelijk toch brood op de plank. maar het is gewoon echt fucking deprimerend om IEDEREEN een goeie baan te zien krijgen, echt vrij simpel ook nog, en ik zelf talloze keren afgewezen wordt. heb ook vaak gevraagd wat de reden dan is, maar ze komen altijd met bullshit. "HR team dacht dat je niet bij de bedrijfscultuur zou passen, etc.. blablabla" 

of als ze zeggen dat ik niet genoeg sociale dingen buiten mn studie heb gedaan. echt wat de fuck. heb jarenlang geprobeerd bij dingen te joinen maar tijdens mn studie ook voor elke club/vereniging/commissie etc geweigerd. en dit jaar wou ik een sport joinen maar was ik bijna doodgegaan in het ziekenhuis door mn gescheurde blinde darm en was ik ook nog maandenlang eruit doordat ik mn rug had gebroken. en dan komt zon kanker hoertje van HR mij vertellen dat ik niet genoeg naast mn studie gedaan heb. 

ben er echt klaar mee, en heb echt spijt van mn beslissing om naar de uni te gaan. kon ook niet van te voren weten dat het zo slecht zou uitpakken, maar ik denk dat als ik niet naar de uni was gegaan ik niet eens OOIT op incel boards of iets dergelijks terecht gekomen was.

NeverSubmit said:
University is a scam I couldn't get any jobs at all and I had to suffer in loneliness and isolation in that place

Weirdcel said:
True. Don't fall for the lies of your teachers and counselors.

they said 95% of students in my degree find a job during their degree, i guess im that 5% of losers that doesn't find shit... JFL when i actually believed their marketing pitch

ghostcell said:
Cynistic said:
Dont fkin rope.
ik maak het ook wel af, ben nou al zo ver gekomen, en blijf het ook proberen om een baan te vinden, want moet uiteindelijk toch brood op de plank. maar het is gewoon echt fucking deprimerend om IEDEREEN een goeie baan te zien krijgen, echt vrij simpel ook nog, en ik zelf talloze keren afgewezen wordt. heb ook vaak gevraagd wat de reden dan is, maar ze komen altijd met bullshit. "HR team dacht dat je niet bij de bedrijfscultuur zou passen, etc.. blablabla"
of als ze zeggen dat ik niet genoeg sociale dingen buiten mn studie heb gedaan. echt wat de fuck. heb jarenlang geprobeerd bij dingen te joinen maar tijdens mn studie ook voor elke club/vereniging/commissie etc geweigerd. en dit jaar wou ik een sport joinen maar was ik bijna doodgegaan in het ziekenhuis door mn gescheurde blinde darm en was ik ook nog maandenlang eruit doordat ik mn rug had gebroken. en dan komt zon kanker hoertje van HR mij vertellen dat ik niet genoeg naast mn studie gedaan heb.
ben er echt klaar mee, en heb echt spijt van mn beslissing om naar de uni te gaan. kon ook niet van te voren weten dat het zo slecht zou uitpakken, maar ik denk dat als ik niet naar de uni was gegaan ik niet eens OOIT op incel boards of iets dergelijks terecht gekomen was.

NeverSubmit said:

Tja, dat is fucked, maar er zit niks anders op.

Sadist said:

The only bad part of uni though is the social environment of chads and stacys, and the shit classes that you never actually learn from because everything comes down to self studying.

ghostcell said:
they said 95% of students in my degree find a job during their degree, i guess im that 5% of losers that doesn't find shit... JFL when i actually believed their marketing pitch

Even the ones that find jobs, it's usually some low pay shit.

Whenever i see people graduating on snaptchat like they've made it in life i just laugh and say wow they're so blue pilled as fuck. A couple months down the line they're either working a 9-5 or a get a regular desk job and brag about it like its some career. Biggest cope ever.

Lol jfl if it tskes you 4 years to finish a bachlor. I am at jni and i dont regret it

Sadist said:

Why does everybody assumes that everyone of us is capable to go to uni and become a studycel? You all act like all people are smart or intelligent as fuck and just can go straight to stem field to become the next bill gates or steve jobs lol. Uni is for super smart/intelligent or maybe rich people with good connections, its all about genetics if you are low iqcel don't even think about it.

ghostcell said:

- professional chef
- music teacher
- bartender 
- music producer
tell me more about being a ship captain

Machiavelli said:
tell me more about being a ship captain

i dont know how it works in any other country but this guy did a 1 year degree (already started earning money while working during study that year) working on a cargo freight ship, he started out having to scrub the decks for a few weeks and worked his way up. now 3 years later he became ship captain cause of hard work.

i think u need some radar observation training and how to handle dangerous freight materials but this is quite straightforward training. also its just guys on the ship so no bullshitting with HR department or other drama with women.

i think he earns like 150k eur per year now just at 23. the work is pretty good for NEETs too: 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off.

ghostcell said:
i dont know how it works in any other country but this guy did a 1 year degree (already started earning money while working during study that year) working on a cargo freight ship, he started out having to scrub the decks for a few weeks and worked his way up. now 3 years later he became ship captain cause of hard work.

i think u need some radar observation training and how to handle dangerous freight materials but this is quite straightforward training. also its just guys on the ship so no bullshitting with HR department or other drama with women.

i think he earns like 150k eur per year now just at 23. the work is pretty good for NEETs too: 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off.

holy shit thats a fuckton for a single young guy

whats the most possible you could make from this job?

Machiavelli said:
holy shit thats a fuckton for a single young guy

whats the most possible you could make from this job?

most possible? lol, millions. he is just a captain on a small ship in europe. most of the time doesn't even leave the country.

imagine u transport a enormous freight from singapore to NYC or some shit. if u are the captain of such a large operation u will be loaded

It's a fruitless and painful cope that is hard to appreciate. It's just like school.

At least you managed to party and slay a bitch or 2 while there

didn't you?

I STRONGLY advice youngcels to take the trades school route. Uni is absolute hell. Unless you're getting into some sort of STEM degree, it aint worth it. I regret not becoming an electrictian and moving up north to make bank . Instead I did an accounting degree and I'm paying for it dearly.

ghostcell said:
most possible? lol, millions. he is just a captain on a small ship in europe. most of the time doesn't even leave the country.

imagine u transport a enormous freight from singapore to NYC or some shit. if u are the captain of such a large operation u will be loaded

shit man how do i inquire into this job area?

Machiavelli said:
shit man how do i inquire into this job area?

no idea, where are u from? try to find if theres any maritime academy or something locally, its usually at trade school level so u probably dont need any prerequisites

ghostcell said:
no idea, where are u from? try to find if theres any maritime academy or something locally, its usually at trade school level so u probably dont need any prerequisites

im from east coast america, 

should i try and do something in the navy at annapolis?

Machiavelli said:
im from east coast america, 

should i try and do something in the navy at annapolis?

no idea about US, im from netherlands, but i found this on google

https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/careers/transportation-ship-captains-marine-pilots

might give u some idea on prospects and what to search for.

especially the quote is pretty interesting:
"If you're not a Maritime Academy graduate or you don't have a lot of experience … start working as a deckhand.” -- Greg, Ferryboat Captain" 

So maybe u can start as deckhand somewhere and they will pay for your trainings and slowly you can work urself up. I think the guy I know did something similar. 

ghostcell said:
and that's just ignoring all of the social shit you have to witness in uni, and stories about chads fucking this and that girl around you.

that was the worst part for me...
btw if you still enjoy things, like cooking, you should do them. imho.

grayjedi90 said:
Why does everybody assumes that everyone of us is capable to go to uni and become a studycel? You all act like all people are smart or intelligent as fuck and just can go straight to stem field to become the next bill gates or steve jobs lol. Uni is for super smart/intelligent or maybe rich people with good connections, its all about genetics if you are low iqcel don't even think about it.

well in that case rip if you are a retardedcel lol

OP is emotional. Life without degree is worse than life with a degree. Don't be an idiot.

Teach English in BKK u fucking volcel. Bachelor's is a must have so this is a retarded topic

BlackpilledTruecel said:
Teach English in BKK u fucking volcel. Bachelor's is a must have so this is a retarded topic

i wish i could but im not an english native u troll and i still have to finish my degree for a few months to get my parnets off my back.

after that im defintely going to asia

ghostcell said:
i wish i could but im not an english native u troll and i still have to finish my degree for a few months to get my parnets off my back.

after that im defintely going to asia

Are u not able to be a teacher LMFAO?? What's ur native language

BlackpilledTruecel said:
Are u not able to be a teacher LMFAO?? What's ur native language

my native language is dutch.

i am qualified for english, but i wont get hired for a teaching job online, all of the job ads say australian, UK, or US. im planning to go on a vacation to asia and try to find a job when im there, in person, that might work. if they hear me speak english then they will probably be fine with it.

i am more than suitable to be a teacher since i did my entire uni time in english but i odnt have native english passport so i get rejected online.

ghostcell said:
my native language is dutch.

i am qualified for english, but i wont get hired for a teaching job online, all of the job ads say australian, UK, or US. im planning to go on a vacation to asia and try to find a job when im there, in person, that might work. if they hear me speak english then they will probably be fine with it.

i am more than suitable to be a teacher since i did my entire uni time in english but i odnt have native english passport so i get rejected online.

It's over told me he did all of his job apps in person. Can u link me to some places u applied online? How did u find them?

BlackpilledTruecel said:
It's over told me he did all of his job apps in person. Can u link me to some places u applied online? How did u find them?

i don't remember the exact names of all of them, but i went on boards such as this http://koreabridge.net/jobs

for different countries, and just applied

the only thing holding me back now is i cant start soon. maybe i would have more luck in summer, when i odnt have any obligations due to uni anymore