Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngcels be like...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Fucking hell, he should just run away and never look back.

This is why I am okay with youngcels being in here (the world is more hypergamous than ever).

This is why I am okay with youngcels being in here (the world is more hypergamous than ever).
:feelsokman::feelsokman:
really though, fuck tiktok and the expectations it’s brought along, I feel as if the late 2000s / early 2010s were a lot more relaxed than now when I see the types of guys women loved then. Now you have to be 6’0 6.5/10 gymmaxxed NT at the very minimum

:feelsokman::feelsokman:
really though, fuck tiktok and the expectations it’s brought along, I feel as if the late 2000s / early 2010s were a lot more relaxed than now when I see the types of guys women loved then. Now you have to be 6’0 6.5/10 gymmaxxed NT at the very minimum
A lot of foids are now complete bisexuals, lesbians, and asexuals. It's over for 30-40% of men just like that because foids do not want to ever settle for the sub 5 man.

A lot of foids are now complete bisexuals, lesbians, and asexuals. It's over for 30-40% of men just like that because foids do not want to ever settle for the sub 5 man.
Only option left is to go somewhere not influenced by the west, though I think zoomer women who declare theirselves LGBT will feel attraction towards men again in adulthood and say how it was merely a phase

Only option left is to go somewhere not influenced by the west, though I think zoomer women who declare theirselves LGBT will feel attraction towards men again in adulthood and say how it was merely a phase
Probably, but with how late people marry because of :foidSoy:"careers, traveling, experiences, and education", the average zoomer man will have a matched partner at 35 or even 40 just like in Japan, one of the most developed nations on Earth.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzB-rFaEYoM

This is the fate of the western male.

that's exactly why this forum should be 18+