Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youngcels are what (((they))) wanted to achieve

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
(((They))) are putting estrogen in our drinking water.
(((Their))) virus and (((their))) vaccine hit harder on high T males. Low T males have less symptoms.
The media is all about condemning "toxic masculinity" and enforcing LGBTQ.

(((Their))) plan is obvious:

Getting rid of high T males.

Why?

Because it's always the high T males who start a rebellion.

Youngcels are just another proof that (((their))) concept is working.
Youngcels don't even want to try to get a gf anymore, they don't want to try to self-improve. They're whiny low T beta-males who rather endulge in self-pity instead of fighting.
(((Their))) plan is working.

We oldcels were high T, we at least tried to get a gf, we fought for our chance of ascension. We weren't brainwashed by (((them))).
Gymmaxxing, Looksmaxxing, Moneymaxxing, everything.
We didn't just go on a forum at age 15 to whine, we actually put effort into ourselfes.
It's over for soy youngcels who don't even want to take a shot at ascension but rather want to make up excuses and whine online.

I don't want to offend any youngcel. I want to help you, encourage you to put some work into yourself.
Bitching and whining on an incel forum will destroy every last chance of ascension. You shouldn't do that.
You should be out there looksmaxxing and trying to ascend.
Don't waste your youth. This forum will be there forever, but your youth and your chances of ascension will fade.
Remember that and make the right decision.

Cant control my t levels boyo. They are the literal reason im incel in the first place

Yeah, what he said

We oldcels were high T, we at least tried to get a gf, we fought for our chance of ascension. We weren't brainwashed by (((them))).
Gymmaxxing, Looksmaxxing, Moneymaxxing, everything.
We didn't just go on a forum at age 15 to whine, we actually put effort into ourselfes.
(((They))) do want us to moneymax as much as possible. A slave who is content with the scraps thrown at him and believes that his work is meaningful is a lot more useful than a slave who rots in a forum.

I just wanna make it clear I at least tried to ask a girl out before I claimed incel

Why you think youth is so important when it comes down to ascension (I mean, foids prefer older men, so it doesn't make much sense)? Why you think chances are higher? Also, why you assume youngcels are the only ones that didn't approach or that they never tried?

Why you think youth is so important when it comes down to ascension (I mean, foids prefer older men, so it doesn't make much sense)? Why you think chances are higher? Also, why you assume youngcels are the only ones that didn't approach or that they never tried?
Incel or not youngcels shouldn't be wasting their time here regardless. I'm glad I did not have internet connection, let alone access too forum like these back in those days. I was already depressed but the shit posted here would have sent me on an inescapable downward spiral. You def don't want that when you have your whole life and best years ahead of you.

Why you think youth is so important when it comes down to ascension? Why you think chances are higher?
Because it's a statistical fact that losing your virginity (ascension) most likely happens at age 15-19.
Therefore your chances of ascension are statistically proven to be the highest at that age.
It's basic statistics. You would know that if you were old enough to study STEM :feelskek:
Incel or not youngcels shouldn't be wasting their time here regardless. I'm glad I did not have internet connection, let alone access too forum like these back in those days. I was already depressed but the shit posted here would have sent me on an inescapable downward spiral. You def don't want that when you have your whole life and best years ahead of you.
Exactly. This forum is actually harmful for young individuals who are still developing their core values. But I'm tired to say it over and over again. It feels like these youngcels WANT to be miserable.

Last edited:
Because it's a statistical fact that losing your virginity (ascension) most likely happens at age 15-19.
Therefore your chances of ascension are statistically proven to be the highest at that age.
It's basic statistics. You would know that if you were old enough to study STEM :feelskek:
If you didn't get your first kiss at the normal age, why would you expect to lose your virginity at the average age? If women give signs of disgust towards you, why would think they want to have sex with you?

If you pass that age, your odds of losing your virginity still increase, since the number of virgins decreases and so on. Honestly, idk if you are joking now or not

Last edited:
Youth is when most socialization happens, especially in your late teens when you get all the privileges that adults have (access to booze, driving license, living alone) while not having as many responsibilities (no serious work obligations, no family to support). As people age they start to settle down, they do not socialize as much or rather socialize with the friends they already made throughout their 20s. It is much easier to find a girl in your early 20s, even as a khhv than to find a partner when you're a bitter 30+ years old virgin.

And no, women don't prefer older men, because youth is much more attractive. It only so happens that some older Chads use their status and money along with looks to land younger holes.

If you didn't get your first kiss at the normal age, why would you expect to lose your virginity at the average age?
Because if you kiss as a teenager you most likely will also fuck. Getting a first relationship at 12 as you mentioned in the other thread (lol) isn't the same as when you're 19 and your libido is through the roof.

If you didn't get your first kiss at the normal age, why would you expect to lose your virginity at the average age?
Because there is no correlation between the two.
It's normal that some make their first sexual experience earlier and some make it later. Just because you don't make a sexual experience FIRST, doesn't mean you will NEVER make it. It's literally retarded to think so, I really don't know what you youngcels are thinking and I don't understand why there isn't more backlash from the incel community against that way of thinking.

If women give signs of disgust towards you, why would think they want to have sex with you?
Signs are worthless at that age. Everybody is going through puberty and major hormonell changes, it's normal to act irrational at that age.

If you pass that age, your odds of losing your virginity still increase, since the number of virgins decreases and so on. Honestly, idk if you are joking now or not
This is scientifically wrong.
If you pass the age in which you're most likely to lose your virginity, the chance of losing it decreases.
This is basic statistics, I don't really know what else to say.

Youth is when most socialization happens, especially in your late teens when you get all the privileges that adults have (access to booze, driving license, living alone) while not having as many responsibilities (no serious work obligations, no family to support). :ahegao:As people age they start to settle down, they do not socialize as much or rather socialize with the friends they already made throughout their 20s. It is much easier to find a girl in your early 20s, even as a khhv than to find a partner when you're a bitter 30+ years old virgin.

And no, women don't prefer older men, because youth is much more attractive. It only so happens that some older Chads use their status and money along with looks to land younger holes.

Because if you kiss as a teenager you most likely will also fuck. Getting a first relationship at 12 as you mentioned in the other thread (lol) isn't the same as when you're 19 and your libido is through the roof.
I never said its the same, I said that if you don't get kiss on the average age or before it, the odds are that the same will happen on other regards (sex, romantic relationship and etc).

Yes, they do prefer older men: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships

No, chads cannot make such age gap be so prevalent, they are less than 5% of the population.

True, but as you stated, people who are not youngcels are still in that process. Also, older men, who have at least a decent income, can get single mothers on tinder. Only disagree with the obligation part, many young people need to work (If I correctly understood what you meant by serious), especially in third world countries
Because there is no correlation between the two.
It's normal that some make their first sexual experience earlier and some make it later. Just because you don't make a sexual experience FIRST, doesn't mean you will NEVER make it. It's literally retarded to think so, I really don't know what you youngcels are thinking and I don't understand why there isn't more backlash from the incel community against that way of thinking.

Signs are worthless at that age. Everybody is going through puberty and major hormonell changes, it's normal to act irrational at that age.

This is scientifically wrong.
If you pass the age in which you're most likely to lose your virginity, the chance of losing it decreases.
This is basic statistics, I don't really know what else to say.
The odds of you not being a virgin increase, so we can assume the chance of you losing it increase. Your odds increase gradually. We are taking in consideration the lifetime, not just the year where the highest number of people lost their virginity, since we are not restricting it to a certain demographic of the whole group.

But if you mean the odds of CONTINUING a virgin past a certain age, then yes, they increase as older as you get, but not the ones of being a virgin. (E.g group of 100 people at 16 and at 35, the former will have 65% less virgins after 5 years, while the other just 8%.)

Signs are not worthless, especially when they are explicit.

Of course there is connection, since people who kiss later in life are more likely to have sex later in life. So if you hadn't kissed, your chances of getting sex are lower than someone who already did the former.

Also, I never said that, I said that if you hadn't kissed (or kissed later in life), the odds of you having sex are lower if compared to a person who kissed earlier

Last edited:
Dude the problem is that many of those youngcels haven't even tried. They are destroying the tittle of incel :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yeah I don't need to be a certain age to know it's over nigga:feelsseriously:

I don't need to ask foids out to know I'm ugly. I hate myself for being ugly and they hate me too

I'm 5'2, maybe 5'3 in shoes

Don't think I have a chance

Don't really want a gf either tbh

not entirely true, T levels are one of the few things that you can kinda influence.
Lol literally how. Im almost 18 and still no facial hair and still basically 0 sex drive. No muscle mass, gyno, etc. How exactly would I change them in a significant way without trt?

Well If you're actually hypogonadic and have no facial hair at 18 then you probably can't do that much.