Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youngcels are fake cels....right?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Guys I’m just wasting my time on here right?....this is all just gonna be a distant memory one day right boyos? I’m just over reacting? I haven’t talked to a girl outside the classroom since I was 10 years old so it means I have a chance right..right? :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It's like saying that a person stuck in a boat about to go over a falls isn't dead yet. Just semantics.

not true it starts young :feelstrash:

IT will touch this Thread

I think if you get through full-time education and start working, and you have never had any success with women, that's when you're in trouble. Every oldcel was a youngcel at some point, but some youngcels will manage to ascend.

I think if you get through full-time education and start working, and you have never had any success with women, that's when you're in trouble. Every oldcel was a youngcel at some point, but some youngcels will manage to ascend.
I will never ascend tbh. I dont see how its possible for a 3/10 ethnic manlet autist

I haven’t had any luck at all for the past 4 years, I don’t see how I could suddenly ascend with a cute gf that loves me within 2 years.

Did you just post without using your iconic “:feelstrash:

18 and honestly can't see ascension and i don't have the energy

Youngcels = deadcels
1500787713586.gif

Youngcels are like pokemon eggs, their either hatch into a nice pokemon or ugly one either way fakecels are not real incels until they finish their college/univeristy when u do that then u can be real incel.

high IQ thread, if I don't ascend by 20 I've decided to rope.

high IQ thread, if I don't ascend by 20 I've decided to rope.
I'm not roping until i finish college and i haven't even started. Unless of course my depression becomes stronger for whatever reason

Oldcels on here are proof that the pain continues

if you tried and havent gotten dick in pussy yet by mid 20's i got bad news for you

Yes buddy boyo

I knew it was over when i was 17 tbh :feelsrope:

It was over when you were born.

Guys I’m just wasting my time on here right?....this is all just gonna be a distant memory one day right boyos? I’m just over reacting? I haven’t talked to a girl outside the classroom since I was 10 years old so it means I have a chance right..right? :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Youngcels and oldcels have it worst.
JFL going to school as a youngcel and seeing everyone experience teen love for the first time except you :lul:

You sound like you're really trying to fit in