Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting youngcels are cucks

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I tried to get a gf for 15 fcking years.
looksmax, gymmax, statusmaxx, everything.
I worked my ass off and tried over and over and over again, getting beat down I don't know how often.
And then you cucks come here whining and bitching how you dont't have a gf at the age of 17 :feelstastyman:
go fuck off you are just some degenerate kids who instead of having the courage to try, rather cry and whine on this forum, thinking it's cool to post bland foid hate or racewar bullshit.
you're the zoomer generation I despise. You're little bitches who rather cry before even trying. complete degenerates

Agreed, most of them are complete spineless, despicable weaklings it seems. Tbh their incel is deserved.

We were much stronger/harder/worthy a decade or so ago.

I am an apprentice wizard with a babyface and pubic hair for facial hair, So i never truly cared about trying.

you should be out there working on yourself and trying, you never know if you haven't tried.
not trying at all is cucked. I'm 100% sure now <<they>> are putting estrogen in the drinking water.
this is not an inkwell for depressed teenagers who don't even wanna try to get laid. It's for incels who actually wanted and tried to get a gf but failed.

Sorry boss but Jamilla don’t want no tiny glasses wearing oreo

I worked my ass off and tried over and over and over again, getting beat down I don't know how often.
And then you cucks come here whining and bitching how you dont't have a gf at the age of 17 :feelstastyman:
go fuck off you are just some degenerate kids who instead of having the courage to try, rather cry and whine on this forum, thinking it's cool to post bland foid hate or racewar bullshit.
That is what I am doing by investing with index funds, getting a lucrative degree, and soon learn Bengali with my father to geomaxx in my birthplace, Bangladesh; I actually want to hold off until I was in university a year later but I could handle all the isolation with having no friends, my father always working, and the recent diagnosis of my mother as a schizophrenic.

This is the only place I ever felt any sense of community meeting people similar to me which is not possible for I am a mentally ill, poor, short 5'5, currycel living in America, which is why I never had a girl interested in me.

You don't have to respond in this castigating tone; every dismissal of youngcels is with this tone, and I don't care honestly about blind foid hate or race wars.

This effort to identify oneself as the biggest loser and trucel to dismiss and actly rudely to others is honesly pathetic one: that is why I have become more disinterested with Inceldom Discussions as time has gone by. People in Lounge and Sewers are much more receptive towards others, give advice, and show humanity other than complete self pity.

I honestly don't care about a GF even though I see everyone else have them except for me: in fact, my application to register an account here was about loneliness, inadequacy, and alienation, not edgy foid worship.

I hope my response ends of amiable like everyone I interact with here; all I wish here is to share my experiences, that is all. :society:

Low iq retarded take. If a 17 year old is 5ft tall they dont have to try, cuz unlike you whose a retard. They can just realize that no one would want them for their height so why would you bother trying when they can spend time coping? Kys moron. I have never tried to ask a girl out or anything, why? Because i have a fucking brain unlike you and know im deformed so theres no point.

You spent 15 years trying? So youre telling me that youre such a retard you couldnt tell your face is deformed or something for 15 years? Please rope.

Last edited:
i am a youngcel, but i think its over for sure

5'7", slightly chubby, hair that i can't style, attends a high school with a male to female ratio of like 18:1 iirc, socially awkward, horrible side profile, acne, glasses, my face is asymmetrical (one side is more square than the other for some reason), etc.

Yeah fuck off. "Muh youngcels are fakecels", people who say that shit don't fucking understand how high standarts of zoomer hoes really are. Our generetion has it so much worse than yours. 16-19 year old girls desire tik-tok prettyboys, who are top 0,001% of men, it's so fucking pointless to approach these toilets if you're below 6.5 psl (8/10)

I dont think so, if everyone treat you as shit and you have no social life by 16-17 you know its over.

Low iq retarded take. If a 17 year old is 5ft tall they dont have to try, cuz unlike you whose a retard. They can just realize that no one would want them for their height so why would you bother trying when they can spend time coping? Kys moron. I have never tried to ask a girl out or anything, why? Because i have a fucking brain unlike you and know im deformed so theres no point.

You spent 15 years trying? So youre telling me that youre such a retard you couldnt tell your face is deformed or something for 15 years? Please rope.
You little dirty greycel shouldn't tell oldcels to rope and kys, because we're closer to it than you think, because contrary to you, we suffered. You're just a whiny little bitch ass kid who probably hasn't even finished puberty, yet.
If your face is so deformed and you don't even bother trying, maybe YOU should kill yourself.

Last edited:
Those youngcels who're under 180/5'11 and sub5 should be allowed.

coping oldfag moment

you're the zoomer generation I despise. You're little bitches who rather cry before even trying. complete degenerates
Stfu. It's not my fault that i started go bald at age of 19

I agree with this, I am trying to looksmaxx. Zoomers are entitled losers who don't even try

What’s the age limit to register?

Agree. All of them are faggots who don't know the truly horrors of being ugly.
cope, its over for me, im 5'8 and ethnic, probably worse stats than you

even if i tried to get a gf, itd lead to nothing
Go back to your country :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
i am 19 yr old does that make me youngcel?:feelswhat:
You are in the age. It's statistically proven that you can ascend at that age.

You fucking retard just because you were blessed with a normal fucking brain with normal social skills and normal neuorotransmitters doesnt mean others did too. You are probably blessed with normal genes and dont realise how brutal it is for actual trucels.

The reason it's over for me is because of my fucked up brain and social retardedness along with my small frame. Neither of those will change no matter what I do. Why would I have to try for years on end when there isnt even anything that can be done to fix my problems in the first place.

Some people are just genetic fuckups unlike you, so they know it's over even at the age of 12 (if not earlier) and their body is subconsciously telling them to not even try as it knows it's over