Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Youngcel

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
If you are a youngcel(under 18) you still have a chance. Do not give up. Once you hit 21+ it truely is over. By then the human body begins to rot and whores have been fucking for half a decade. You are too far behind and they will just laugh at you and tell their girlfriends how shit of a person you are at everything.

It truely is nearly over for youngcels but not over just yet.

High IQ, I'll never forget the day I turned 21, (I was incel and blackpilled at the time) I was stuck in my room and ldar all fucking day without going outside once, that is usually the best day of a lot of people's lives turning 21 , while it was one of the most ldar days ever for me, no one even knew it was my birthday as I've no social media or any friends, my parents were not even aware of it, I almost roped that night aswel, pity I didn't , things only got worse since then

High IQ, I'll never forget the day I turned 21, (I was incel and blackpilled at the time) I was stuck in my room and ldar all fucking day without going outside once, that is usually the best day of a lot of people's lives turning 21 , while it was one of the most ldar days ever for me, no one even knew it was my birthday as I've no social media or any friends, my parents were not even aware of it, I almost roped that night aswel, pity I didn't , things only got worse since then
It truely is over for all of us.

If you are a youngcel(under 18) you still have a chance. Do not give up. Once you hit 21+ it truely is over. By then the human body begins to rot and whores have been fucking for half a decade. You are too far behind and they will just laugh at you and tell their girlfriends how shit of a person you are at everything.

What is the practical difference if the whores have been fucking for 5-6 years or just 2? They've all lost their value in their 16s.

What is the practical difference if the whores have been fucking for 5-6 years or just 2? They've all lost their value in their 16s.
High IQ

you're scaring me I'm turning 21 very soon. It's fucking over.

Only if you are virgin < age 20 there is some hope for u...otherwise its fucking over.

you're scaring me I'm turning 21 very soon. It's fucking over.
Trust me, everything is downhill after that age, foids have fucked dozens of chads by then and you realise how your life is going by so quick

Trust me, everything is downhill after that age, foids have fucked dozens of chads by then and you realise how your life is going by so quick
Only if you are virgin < age 20 there is some hope for u...otherwise its fucking over.
High IQ. If you missed out on teen sex then it truely is over. First it is 21 and a virgin, then 25, then 30 then 40 then 50 then the rope.

This means I have 1 month left to escape inceldom :feelsrope:

Once you are 21, you are essentially so deep into inceldom that it is over
what if you have good hair genetics and skin elasticity until your late 20s?

what if you have good hair genetics and skin elasticity until your late 20s?
It is the social experience and mental delopment that will really hinder you. Women can sense an autistic incel from a mile away. Just give up. Hope is cope.

High IQ. If you missed out on teen sex then it truely is over. First it is 21 and a virgin, then 25, then 30 then 40 then 50 then the rope.
lol fuck that, I've planned to rope long before 50, no way I'll last that long in this constant suffering

I wouldn't consider it's over (in case it ever began) at 21, but 25 is really point of no return. Very few recover after remaining a virgin for so long time, as your brain fully finishes it's development until 25, and if you remain a virgin all this time, you obviously won't develop properly.

I wouldn't consider it's over (in case it ever began) at 21, but 25 is really point of no return. Very few recover after remaining a virgin for so long time, as your brain fully finishes it's development until 25, and if you remain a virgin all this time, you obviously won't develop properly.

Evildoer is an Asian male.

I'm 21, I have a friend who is 25, he's also a trucel virgin but doesn't want to admit it. He thinks I'm maladjusted and doesn't want to accept that it's over for him and I. Seriously, he's a fat manlet who could never get a foid's attention. I don't understand how some people hold onto denial. But I'd say after 20~ is sort of a "soft wall" (harder but still possible) and after 25~ is more of a "hard wall" (It's over, give up, you're done).

He thinks I'm maladjusted and doesn't want to accept that it's over for him and I. Seriously, he's a fat manlet who could never get a foid's attention. I don't understand how some people hold onto denial.
He is too weak to accept reality, you should blackpill him.
He thinks I'm maladjusted and doesn't want to accept that it's over for him and I. Seriously, he's a fat manlet who could never get a foid's attention. I don't understand how some people hold onto denial.
He is too weak to accept reality, you should blackpill him.

It's not over until you turn 30. 21 is not an important age anywhere outside the USA.

Last edited:
It's not over until you turn 30. 21 is not an important age anywhere outside the USA.
Site lag like shit for some reason, i see.