Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over youngcel trait: Seeing older versions of yourself on here./Oldcel trait: seeing younger versions of yourself on here

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I see alot of what I think I'll be like in the future with people like frail, or quinn or other junkiecels. I'm guessing for oldcels you can see alot of your younger versions here. Just me?

@Colvin76 reminds me of a younger me, when I was 5'7", black and a Tyrone.

My older version is laying under the ground lol

29788dd22da30965ebf0a25a730976db.jpg

MGTOW aka MSTOW is just incels in denial. I'd know because I used to be a MGTOW coper on&off when I was 14-16.

I can't relate to incels with normal dick sizes at all.

I don't like being oldcel.

I didn't like being a youngcel either

idk how old is @FinnCel but i think i'll end up with alcohol problem like him, that's why im slowing down, i see myself in @FrustratedWhiteMale because i will prbably end up with dolls.
I'm 26 and my drinking has gotten worse and worse the longer I have been incel :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm an oldcel. Sixty, alone, and no expectation of a meaningful relationship. But in my youth, I had advantages and opportunities that younger men don't have, and by in large can't have, while getting through many of the problems they have now. That's why I'm here. I don't have solutions, I just have myself and the desire to help when I can, sometimes by providing perspective, sometimes by refuting wrong ideas, sometimes by just emphasizing with the pain so many here feel.

why you banned bruh