Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Youngcel manlet gets made fun of by his mom

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1ehqosd/even_my_own_mom_makes_fun_of_short_guys/

my mom is a single mother, ever since she broke up with my biological father she dated multiple guys, i wanted to ask her how tall my biological dad is and she started praising his height in front of me, i m 5'4.

She starting saying stuff like "ppfff your father was as big as the door" he was lile 6'2 my mom is 4'11, without me saying anything she started making fun of a guy she once dating (he was 5'6) saying that he was the only short guy and the shortest guy she ever dated.

Thats when i told her that yeah but he was also the guy that treated her the nicest to wich she replies with a bored "yeah...", in reality he wasn t the one that treated her the nicest it was the ONLY one that did.

Obv i didin t told her this but the reality is that my biological father abused her, the other 2 guys she dated cheated on her, and the 5'6 guy is the only guy that treated her nice, everyday i was so fking mad when i saw the way my mom treats him and how she uses him for money but doesn t even wanna have a 30min call with him, litterly the only guy that did anything for my mom she has to break up with him becouse of his height.

1 week max i dissapear from this world.

Brutal :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Time to disown your mom

This pattern of women-led dysgenics plays out the same for any desirable trait you can imagine, the primary ones being height and race of course. Short women go for tall men and produce undesirably short sons. Ethnic women go for White men and produce undesirably ethnic sons. This is the way the world goes around: inferior women chase the 1% of superior men whose traits give them the popularity and headroom to abuse women; then those women pass that abuse down to the 99% of inferior men who pursue them due to biological compulsion.

Animals suffer their whole lives because they can't plan ahead, and in this women aren't much better. They are their own suffering; they cannot be helped; they deserve little sympathy. Women engender the suffering of abuse and haremization to themselves with their hypergamy, and women also perpetuate the suffering of inferior genetics to others by irresponsibly breeding their own undesirable traits.

As a collective species, most of our bad genetics come from our mothers: women do not suffer men with bad genetics to reproduce. If more men understood this, calling women out for dysgenics would become a vast frontier of opportunity. Men should hold women to the same eugenical standards that women enforce for men; after all, sexual genetic recombination is fifty-fifty. A short dark mother should face as much as a short dark Bachelorette contestant: derision, jeering, and immediate disqualification.

Last edited:
This pattern of women-led dysgenics plays out the same for any desirable trait you can imagine, the primary ones being height and race of course. Short women go for tall men and produce undesirably short sons. Ethnic women go for White men and produce undesirably ethnic sons. This is the way the world goes around: inferior women chase the 1% of superior men whose traits give them the popularity and headroom to abuse women; then those women pass that abuse down to the 99% of inferior men who pursue them due to biological compulsion.

Animals suffer their whole lives because they can't plan ahead, and in this women aren't much better. They are their own suffering; they cannot be helped; they deserve little sympathy. Women engender the suffering of abuse and haremization to themselves with their hypergamy, and women also perpetuate the suffering of inferior genetics to others by irresponsibly breeding their own undesirable traits. As a collective species, most of our bad genetics come from our mothers: men with bad genetics have far less of a chance to pass them on.

Women are sociopathic narcissists. You have to pretend this behavior is normal and treat them like equals when they blatantly aren't

Absolute vile Cunt she should of been steralized before she ever got pregnant

Women are sociopathic narcissists. You have to pretend this behavior is normal and treat them like equals when they blatantly aren't
It’s ridiculous how many double standards there are

This world is one of the realms of hell