Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Youngcel does not equal fakecel

• Thread starter Postmaxxercel50k
  • Start date
P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I hate this argument that older users use on youngcels that “your a fakecel because you go to school:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:”. This argument doesn’t work because being around foids doesn’t mean you will ascend in fact it’s hell being around foids all the time. Gen Z foids have the highest standards they only want heigh tier normies and above it never began for a 4/10 autist like me. JFL if you think me or 99% of youngcels will ever ascend things will only get worse for us in the future do to increasing hypergamy. And just because retarded fakecels like @lonley and @fatblackcel exist doesn’t mean all youngcels are fakecels there are many truecels who are below 18 such as me @Lycan and @Truckzo.

Yes; standards have largely increased due to social media and increasing zoomer height, as well as higher availability of Chads due to larger populations... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention the myth of suddenly going from subhuman to Chad during puberty is largely the exception, not the norm; most will overall not dramatically change by that much. :feelsjuice:

I do feel bad for those that are youngcels, but anyone under 16 is automatically somewhat of a red flag. :feelssus:

If you’re still developing you’re not a truecel

You can be an undeveloped trucel it's just harder to ascertain
No you can’t most youngcels aren’t even manlets and if they are they end up growing 4 Inches while truecels never become average height

No you can’t most youngcels aren’t even manlets and if they are they end up growing 4 Inches while truecels never become average height
'most'
you're missing my point

I hate this argument that older users use on youngcels that “your a fakecel because you go to school:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:”. This argument doesn’t work because being around foids doesn’t mean you will ascend in fact it’s hell being around foids all the time. Gen Z foids have the highest standards they only want heigh tier normies and above it never began for a 4/10 autist like me. JFL if you think me or 99% of youngcels will ever ascend things will only get worse for us in the future do to increasing hypergamy. And just because retarded fakecels like @lonley and @fatblackcel exist doesn’t mean all youngcels are fakecels there are many truecels who are below 18 such as me @Lycan and @Truckzo.
How am I a fakecel?

Go through your post history :feelskek:
I haven't had any sexual interactions with females and I dont think a stacy messing around with holding my hand or me hugging a female makes me a fakecel.

Cope

Youngcel == fakecel

Couldn’t think of a legitimate counter argument :feelskek:

And also

Kys fagcel who thinks women can fuck men :feelskek:
Shouldn't you be making homework or chasing girls instead of rotting on this forum?

Shouldn't you be making homework or chasing girls instead of rotting on this forum?
why chase things you'll never get at your current status? Sounds pretty cucked to me

why chase things you'll never get at your current status? Sounds pretty cucked to me
Because he should be young, naive, full of energy and tryhard

Because he should be young, naive, full of energy and tryhard
Just be blind to the truth?

And then when you finally stop developing and you end up as a giga truecel because you stayed chasing whores who never liked you? Instead of looksmaxxing and shaping your development while you still can?

low iq counter argument tbh

Just be blind to the truth?

And then when you finally stop developing and you end up as a giga truecel because you stayed chasing whores who never liked you? Instead of looksmaxxing and shaping your development while you still can?

low iq counter argument tbh
How old are you? Why do you defend you youngcels?

Better to end up as a truecel that atleast tried than a youngcel who never tried and instead starts crying to his parents about leg lengthening surgery and other copes

How old are you? Why do you defend you youngcels?

Better to end up as a truecel that atleast tried than a youngcel who never tried and instead starts crying to his parents about leg lengthening surgery and other copes
Big lols but im 15

and also, why would I just want to be a cuck all my life then suffer? And not only that you don't need to do leg lengthening to increase your height as a teen. You can do dead hangs to stretch those muscles and sprint to activate HGH which is what i have been doing since i grew .5 inches during the summer. Got scared and actually invested into looksmaxxing more than I ever have.

Big lols but im 15

and also, why would I just want to be a cuck all my life then suffer? And not only that you don't need to do leg lengthening to increase your height as a teen. You can do dead hangs to stretch those muscles and sprint to activate HGH which is what i have been doing since i grew .5 inches during the summer. Got scared and actually invested into looksmaxxing more than I ever have.
Lmao 15. You arent ugly you are just afraid to talk to girls

Cope

I've tried many times and they would either say "fuck off" or laugh at me

You should atleast try that 5 more years
you have a similar mentality to that of the redpillers i would lend an ear to on youtube. "just keep trying bro!"

Well guess what? I kept on trying and got a sexual harassment claim! :feelsohgod:

you have a similar mentality to that of the redpillers i would lend an ear to on youtube. "just keep trying bro!"

Well guess what? I kept on trying and got a sexual harassment claim! :feelsohgod:
In a few months you will probably be gone because you found teen love and ascended

you can be ugly as a teen, it's not like we first became ugly after highschool

If you’re still developing you’re not a truecel
By the age of 17, your body is almost fully developed. Your jaw may grow half a centimeter, but it doesn't make a huge difference. You won't become chad just by second puberty, you will only get balder.

Last edited:
By the age of 17, your body is almost fully developed. Your jaw may grow half a centimeter, but it doesn't make a huge difference. You won't become chad just by second puberty, you will only get balder.
I was a truecel at 15 I never grew after that age

brutal truthpill