Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young women of l*ddit what must an ugly guy do to get a date?

JFL women of lddit more like landwhales/trannies of r***t

Not a women, but here is what you should do:
IT'S OVER FOR RETARDCELS, NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR INPUT
tee hee

just have charisma bro

hello-ladies-want-to-fuck.jpg

Lol at "Just become more confident" why can't these morons understand that confidence around girls comes from positive experience. If every girl treats you like genetic trash how can that make you confident? Doing something and failing all the time does not make you confident it has the opposite effect. Imagine jumping over a hole and falling 100 times, why the fuck would I be confident if I fail.

JFL women of lddit more like landwhales/trannies of r***t
lmao tbh... imagine actually posting on that and asking for advice from foids that look like this...

Lol at "Just become more confident" why can't these morons understand that confidence around girls comes from positive experience. If every girl treats you like genetic trash how can that make you confident? Doing something and failing all the time does not make you confident it has the opposite effect. Imagine jumping over a hole and falling 100 times, why the fuck would I be confident if I fail.View attachment 108593
teehee you sound very toxic no wonder that females dont like you
just have charisma bro

hello-ladies-want-to-fuck.jpg
the meme gender

Lol at "Just become more confident" why can't these morons understand that confidence around girls comes from positive experience. If every girl treats you like genetic trash how can that make you confident? Doing something and failing all the time does not make you confident it has the opposite effect. Imagine jumping over a hole and falling 100 times, why the fuck would I be confident if I fail.
This.

1555952813204 1
"female here, you should totaly work on your personality sweety and start respecting us kweens"

Im glad I left reddit and never looked back

"Be himself! There’s nothing more attractive than a guy who isn’t actively trying to impress me with things that he’s not. A confident smile and honest conversation goes a long way! "

I lost brain cells reading that.

Lol at "Just become more confident" why can't these morons understand that confidence around girls comes from positive experience. If every girl treats you like genetic trash how can that make you confident? Doing something and failing all the time does not make you confident it has the opposite effect. Imagine jumping over a hole and falling 100 times, why the fuck would I be confident if I fail.View attachment 108593

Biggest pile of virtue signaling and cope that I've ever seen outside of r/IncelTears. I hate how they bluepill kids like this. They need to learn how life really is.

LOL @ asking women for their opinion, as if it matters or as if they would ever give you the right answer

If youre ugly you have two options: plastic surgery or suicide

People act like ugly people have the social skills of a fucking 3 year old! Their advice is so damn BASIC. Just being a normal human being with average social skills does NOT work for ugly people.

The bad thing is, they actually believe those comments.

Pretty sure you would die once lol

It's cute that some people really try to help and offer him advice.

You CAN become more confident but women will be creeped out because you aren't good looking

Reddit foid said:
Dude I'm a 34 yo single mother of a baby. I have a gap in my two front teeth, they're dingey looking (like off-white), I'm short, way over-weight for my height, my nose is crooked, one eye seems bigger than the other,

How many of these single mother fat fucks are there? Is this what society thinks I deserve because I'm an average guy?

Hey maybe we've got it all wrong, if we shower, get that fresh haircut, practice in the mirror until we can muster up the best smile possible & approach & make a compliment about some obscure feature of her clothing then follow up with a culturally relevant subject that won't be relevant in a week, maybe just maybe right there in her very eyes we will transform into Jeremy Meeks in her mind. Don't forget to hold frame though otherwise we'll be seen as we actually are once more; yikes!

I’m a very confident person, I know I look like shit but I still approach women and try to act like a nice normal human being. Hasn’t gotten me anything but rejection from women and the privilege of being used by male friends.

Just not be ugly bro

The bad thing is, they actually believe those comments.
no one believes blue pilled crap they are virtue signalling to appear morally superior. everyone knows being sub 8 is a life not worth living.

no one believes blue pilled crap they are virtue signalling to appear morally superior. everyone knows being sub 8 is a life not worth living.
I used to think like this but they are ridiculous

"Be himself! There’s nothing more attractive than a guy who isn’t actively trying to impress me with things that he’s not. A confident smile and honest conversation goes a long way! "

I lost brain cells reading that.

The first comment is telling him to stop posting in Yu-Gi-Oh subs, which I'm guessing is his hobby. Then there's others which are telling him to "be himself and not lie". So which is it, whores?

Brutal black pill