Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Young women are more attracted to their phones than 95% of men

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
Seriously, even when Chad passes her, she takes off her eyes from the phone for about 2 secs, looks at him, smiles and looks back at her phone. Take the phone pill. I can't remember the last time I saw a foid in public looking anywhere else other than her phone.

Yeah because Chad is on her phone.

They pump their ego on social networks

Phone serves as source of dopamine, unlike an average looking man. She has thirsty losers showering her with compliments and gifts as well as a selection of high value men she can get plowed by tonight. Why would she pay attention to anything else?

She looks at Chads on Tinder and social media. She already has around 2 Chads in her fucking-routine so she doesn't need to look around.

I've nearly ran over a few foids as they cross the road without looking up while glued to their phones, then they shriek at me like it's my fault!

fucking npc's

Smart phone addiction is definitely more common among women than men.

Can you hear me now?

Phone serves as source of dopamine, unlike an average looking man. She has thirsty losers showering her with compliments and gifts as well as a selection of high value men she can get plowed by tonight. Why would she pay attention to anything else?
:bigbrain::feelsclown:

They can replace you with one fucking swipe, it makes my skin crawl.