Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Young Woman Gets Her Arms Cut Off While Alive Before Being Beheaded

I

islamicincel

Veteran

In the State of Zacatecas in Mexico, a young woman was captured by cartel sicarios who took her to the woods to kill her with the brutality typical of the Mexican drug traffickers.

According to the information I got, the killers are members of the Sinaloa Cartel (CDS). As for the woman, she was accused by the killers of being “la contra” – which likely means that they accused her of being with the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) who are known rivals of the Sinaloa Cartel in the area.

In the video, the woman is shown on her knees with arms bound behind her back. Sicarios dressed up in Sunday lounge-wear stand around her, some armed with rifles, while one cuts off first her right arm and then her left at the elbows.

After both forearms are amputated, the sicarios proceed with the decapitation. To concluded the dismemberment, the headless corpse gets its legs cut off as well.

I sure hope she got that for whoring about, based if so. Infact based anyways. Why would a foid give me any attention

Some richcel here should buy some blade sharpeners and sell them in latin america
Those knifes are so fuckin dull not even a Chad deserves to die like that

Those knives look dull as hell, took a while to get anywhere

Did anyone see @Yerberito in the vid?

Refugees welcome though

Maybe gonna watch later tbh. Not trusting this site on mobile. :feelstrash:

Haven't seen a liveleak thread in a while :feelsgah: about time tbh!

I like both Sicario movies tbh.

Nah not cool. No one should die like this.
But I don't know her so I simply don't care.

Based beaners :feelsYall:

This is just fucking brutal man. A simple execution with a gun would suffice. This type of execution should only be reserved for people who have done great evil deeds in their life.

Don't like that stuff:horror:

Not going to watch.
Saw enough shit like that on deathaddicts, fucking felt like i had ptsd after awhile

Not watching, but ofcourse its Mexico.

In the State of Zacatecas in Mexico, a young woman was captured by cartel sicarios who took her to the woods to kill her with the brutality typical of the Mexican drug traffickers.

According to the information I got, the killers are members of the Sinaloa Cartel (CDS). As for the woman, she was accused by the killers of being “la contra” – which likely means that they accused her of being with the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG) who are known rivals of the Sinaloa Cartel in the area.

In the video, the woman is shown on her knees with arms bound behind her back. Sicarios dressed up in Sunday lounge-wear stand around her, some armed with rifles, while one cuts off first her right arm and then her left at the elbows.

After both forearms are amputated, the sicarios proceed with the decapitation. To concluded the dismemberment, the headless corpse gets its legs cut off as well.

dude wtf is wrong with you? why would u post that here? @SergeantIncel can u pls remove this shit?

@Yerberito thoughts?
Once these Mexicans overpopulate the US, Canada better hope it can keep its immunity against spicks.

Damn. Cartels are extremely nice to tourists but ruthless to everyone else.

dude wtf is wrong with you? why would u post that here? @SergeantIncel can u pls remove this shit?

Yeah how tf does this relate to being incel?