Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Young rostie tells us to chemically castrate ourselves

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
She's just trying to get some attention.

She's trolling though

Make any jokes about a femoid's genitals though and you're unspeakably evil lol.

Make any jokes about a femoid's genitals though and you're unspeakably evil lol.
Exactly, it would've been taken seriously no matter what. But they can make fun of us all they want.

-weak jaw
-narrow midface
-protruding eyes
-detached ears

Her male version would have been a truecel

Castration (chemical or otherwise) doesn't really work to rid yourself of sexual impulses. I've looked into it.

But she is not serious of course, she's another attention-whore, like most women...or people. Anyway, I hope her life sucks, and that some fat guy sits on her head and farts for a million years.

What a stupid cunt.

Isn't she orbited by incels? They probably get off to this.

This is a guy, surely. Probably one who has been chemically castrated and is speaking from experience :feelsmega:

-weak jaw
-narrow midface
-protruding eyes
-detached ears

Her male version would have been a truecel
and yet a x chromosome sperm reached the egg and she sees no problems getting whatever she wants

I hope this bitch chokes. she looks like one of those plain janes that talks shit about incels to give themselves an ego boost

Holy shit that eye area though i almost feel sorry for her
Still has way higher SMV than any of us

Heres an idea for her- pour sulfuric acid all over your fucking face.

i wanna rape that prime jailbait / she can be my real life loli / jkjkjk

Shit i got from this video: YOU ARE NOT INNOCENT ROASTIE maybe you are because you are young... we are evil from being virgins / we are insane creepy and losers.. women can be INCELS EMILY WAS INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE FOR 3 DAYS!

"Incel for three whole days"

giphy.gif

Hopefully something bad happens to her, like getting shot in a school shooting

Id fuck her tbh, she can end out inceldom